Thread: OOC: ARK Community Relations & You

Exclamation OOC: ARK Community Relations & You

ARK Community Relations (ARK-CR) who?
    ARK Community Relations, in brief, is a focus ARK Department tuned in tasks of interacting with the AO player-base in multifaceted ways. Some things we do are more apparent, such as helping in moderation of these forums, things we do on the ARK website like the ARK comics, visiting ingame events, etc. while other things are more behind-the-scenes such as helping to publish material on the IRRK News Wire, etc.

What can you do for me in regards to the ingame IRRK News Wire?
    • If you'd like to receive e-mails when new material is posted to the IRRK News Wire, we can add you to the mailing list. Currently this is setup for Fan-sites and Org Leaders (or a designate of theirs) however. When contacting us regarding this please provide complete details: your Org, official website, your title, and e-mail to use. If you're an Org leader, a link to your AO Org page would be handy; for fan-sites, a staffing index on your site (if any).

• If you'd like some sort of advertisement ran in the IRRK Wire for your Org or Fan-site, we might be able to help. Just send your suggestion in.

Can you come to my ingame event?
    Maybe! We can take requests to join your ingame events, but cannot guarantee attendance unless we specifically say so via e-mail response to you.

Requests to have ARK attend your ingame party, wedding, etc. will require complete details: time (GMT), date, location, for what, where, and any related forum posts announcements or fliers, etc.

How can I contact you regarding these things listed here?
    e-mail us at crsubmissions@ark.anarchy-online.com

Where can I find some more information?
    Visit this page under the crsubmissions@ark.anarchy-online.com section.

Last edited by Etaks; Mar 6th, 2005 at 06:08:18.
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~