Thread: PPEs - rarity

PPEs - rarity

do trade terminal for all MRR programs. These should be valuable like 2-10mils for PPEs (Shape Soft/Hard Armor). Or increase MRR price and line 1k per MRR program so like lvl 50 trade skill dudes could actually buy them.

If you remember there was nice terminal in misc stores long time ago that contained all the useless improve that and this .. well when we actually could use them now where the frell is it?

Hehe little bit of eplaining here:

Originally posted by Kuroshio

P.P.E. stands for Programmed Particle Emitter. It's a step in the process for creating a nanocrystal or MRR.

M.R.R. stands for Mass Relocating Robot. It's part component and part final product. They're components for creating Mass Relocating Robot (Improve Slashing/Clubbing/Stabbing Weapons). They're also the final product as the final product indicates. Last patch Mass Relocating Robots (Shape Hard/Soft Armor) were added, which allows the making of tradeskill armor.
    Last edited by Flope; Jul 13th, 2002 at 12:38:34.

bump.

Or make a special shop for all the weird engineering stuff....... HEY! make it (in-game) Izzan's workshop (or whatever the name of the weird engys making that freeze gun)
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Why not actually start putting something into "The Shop of Fortune" ???

Unhappy Acronym meltdown...

What does PPE and MRR stand for?
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Erm...First to answer the questions jabbawocke asked:

P.P.E. stands for Programmed Particle Emitter. It's a step in the process for creating a nanocrystal or MRR.

M.R.R. stands for Mass Relocating Robot. It's part component and part final product. They're components for creating Mass Relocating Robot (Improve Slashing/Clubbing/Stabbing Weapons). They're also the final product as the final product indicates. Last patch Mass Relocating Robots (Shape Hard/Soft Armor) were added, which allows the making of tradeskill armor.

As for Repulse, have you checked out the prices on the component Mass Relocating Robots needed to finish creating the Mass Relocating Robot (Shape Hard/Soft Armor)? The prices on those things are ungodly. Trust me, I know. My trader on RK1 has all three Mass Relocating Robots for improving weapons and they hurt my bank account badly to create them (at the level I made them, at least)
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Originally posted by Kuroshio

As for Repulse, have you checked out the prices on the component Mass Relocating Robots needed to finish creating the Mass Relocating Robot (Shape Hard/Soft Armor)? The prices on those things are ungodly. Trust me, I know. My trader on RK1 has all three Mass Relocating Robots for improving weapons and they hurt my bank account badly to create them (at the level I made them, at least)
    Aye I know mate but well it would still be better than this rare boss lewt crap..

Oh and sorry to all I should have explained myself little more. I will modify my post to be little easier to understand.

MMRs cost a fair amount but the PPEs cost way more!