Thread: General Nano's

General Nano's

Suggestion:

Throw in a 'Advanced General Nano' terminal in the Basic/Advanced shops. Have it sell updated general nanos. By 'updated' i mean, for example, combine all of the stat boosts into one nano that combines all of the stat boosts into one. Secondly, have it cost around or slightly higher than what it would cost to cast each one individually, and take up around the same NCU cost as all of them totaled up. Last, increase the duration to a minimum of thirty minutes. Call it 'Body Boost' or 'Body Augmentation' or something. Do the same thing for the expertise lines. Combine all the nano expertise (PM/SI/TS/BM/MC/MM) into one nano using the above criteria. Call it 'Assistance from Jobe' or something, I dont know. Combine all the melee expertises into one, all of the ranged expertises, etc.

Basically, what im trying to get at, is its really annoying to cast expertise nanos every 20minutes, especially for buff phreaks like myself that routinely buff PM/SI and Strength, Agility, and Stamina every 20minutes of a mission. Not to mention having all of those nanos crowd my nano list. I currently have 2 hotbars near-full of JUST expertise nanos that I cast semi-often. Brawl, MA, Parry, Pierce, All Stats, All Nanos, Run Buffs etc. Combining these similar nanos and other class essential nanos would relieve a severe headache im sure many people have, and woud most certainly not take much effort on your part.

*casts one general buff and gets 12 to all stats*
    *casts on general buff and gets 20 to all nano skills*
    *smiles, does a jig, and hops back into the fray*

Thank you.

**bUmP!@**
    Last edited by Cent; Jul 12th, 2002 at 08:22:13.
    Valenti - Master 5th Dan, RK1

Agreed. I cast Bm/MM/SI/Burst/Fling/ and a few others every 20 minutes of a mission, now my teammates don't mind, but I think there's gotta be a better way to do this. Make it so you can consolidate expertise nano's into 1 which might have a requiredl level to use, depending on the complexityof the set involved you are trying to create.

Yep, allow users to make their own super nanos made up of any expertise nano they have .