Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apartments

READ REAAAADDD!! aarrgghhh

*bump*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

The reason the whole apartment situation was so underplayed I think is because ShadowLands will make apartments a moot point, although the 2 years Anarchy Online is played in it's stasis, apartments should have been done up alot more.

I don't feel I have an apartment at all as it is, merely a tiny storage room that has no window, no carpeting and no atmosphere, itr's perfectly pathetic.
    A ten item limit cannot salvage that. Especially when you consider the items at my disposal.. nothing I'd ever want in my apartment anyways.

Exclamation i hate to compare one game to another

You should have seen the housing in Ultima Online. That game has the best housing of all MMORPGs.
    No item limit.
    You can arrange furniture in 4 different directions.
    You can sit/stand on the furniture.
    Before the lands filled up, you could place your house anywhere you wanted.
    You had your choice of house types, ranging from small cabins all the way up to castles and towers.
    The larger structures have multiple floors.
    The game was 3rd person isometric view but when you occupied your house, you had a view of the surrounding houses and the people who ran by, doing their business.
    House owners can hire vendors to stand in front of their houses to sell items.
    You can give friends house keys and they can come and go as they please.
    You can place secure containers in houses so only the owner of the container can open it.
    You can ban someone from entering your house.

Not bad for a game that came out in 1996, huh.

This needs a bump, and I'm sorry to brag but I'm moving my uber-post to it's own thread. It needs room to blossom and grow so Funcom can see it.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123