Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ::poke:: Storm? You there???

Actually, Storm was very reasonable at Tarasque...if you ask anyone who joined us from another guild, we always let them participate in loot...not what I hear about trinity but that's omnis problem . But at other uniques, if you have the damage team, then you deserve the loot....sorry but that's how camping works. And that's how it will always work on the 'smaller' uniques.
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

If people have complaints about the activities of guild members, could you please report the nature of the incident, and the people involved to a guild officer?

Much like Storm, we have tried to keep our doors open to all omni - anyone above 100, who has sponsers, and whose application is not vetoed by a general for a good reason is welcome. this means that we have a number of members in the 100-150 range too (since TC is 150+ for example) and most of the complaints against us in the past have been alvin/dodga quest related since most of the 150+ people either completed these quests long ago, or (like me) couldn't care less about them. Simply put, we are a fairly large guild, and so people camping uniques are more likely to belong to trinity than might otherwise have been the case - and yes, I remember that the situation was the same with Storm before, but I dont think that individual guild members are acting out of line simply by camping a spawn.

Let me know what the problem is, and I will try and sort it out. Sorry for taking this thread away from its original purpose, but a response was required.
    -bb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12