Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 GMs defeated

Talking 3 GMs defeated

Guess what? Me and 29 others defeated the GMs Belith, Blueoffset2 and Hadruff. If u dun believe me ask Gorotsuki

I led the chat for the event.

Among attendees were PVPers : Johiyat, Hunter06, Cboom, and masses of others I cant even begin to name.. Hell even clan leader Windguaerd went!

I also have a screenshot.. But it's just of where Belith emoted giving me a kiss.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

The lag was really bad for me but I wanted to thank the GM's who let us shoot at them for a bit. Hopefully, we can have more of these type of events.

Yeah was fun.

Even got to see and fight Belith in a Birthday suit
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

im guessing that Cboom used the 0hp exploit to do it too...
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Oh my god....honestly can you leave a thread alone for once? It was the most fun I've had in AO in a while......
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Clanners did it too? Omni started doing it and we ended up all gridding out because it was so stupid. I'm curious about the clan event tho. Did the GMs move around and stuff? Our GMs just stood still and we beat on them for 20 minutes until one died. We then gridded out out of sheer boredom. If you guys did the same thing, I'm also curious why you found that enjoyable. If you guys had to chase them around and root them and all sorts of stuff then I can understand why it was fun.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

yes they ran around and summoned pets and wore birthday suits

Actually gave my team beacon warp some use for once!
    Last edited by Fotik; Jul 12th, 2002 at 04:11:17.
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

Hehe i remember almost instant killed myself of her belith's shield when belith let me shoot her 2 weeks ago,

Originally posted by Fotik
    yes they ran around and summoned pets and wore birthday suits

Actually gave my team beacon warp some use for once!
    Damn you actually had fun.

can we see the picture of the dead GMs?
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I'm happy for you guys, sounds like it was really fun :-) Our 'event' consisted of chopping down the stationary tree otherwise known as GM Muli. :-( I guess I'm only really mad because I was the one who got all the omnis together, shipped em all out to PW with high hopes and ended up with our stupid event. If anyone who attended the omni version reads this, I'm sorry for wasting your time
    Keldrys - General of Legion

hey that belith had some major jumping ability too.. i was standing pretty much right on top of him..he jumped in the air and was out of range(40m). had to run quite a ways on /follow to catch back up.

Belith kissed me :P

And they ran around, they complete healed(SEVERAL FREAKIN TIMES), they had pets, it was great fun.. I've never had a more enjoyable day in AO.

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

((( So thats what you clanners are doin...Thats why i cant find any clanners anywhere too kill... Only jules in mmd waiting for some n00bs too kill...Why cant Omni get GMs too come play with them, didnt know GMs are clannerlovers :P
    Picture of me in real life
    -Honing är gott-

Nalle, just look at the Keahler Sleeves and tell me if they love clan..

Look at Omni Elite

Fair trade. -shrug- Quit whining.

If you actually took the time to read the thread, you'd see the Omnis had a similar event..you just didnt get a sexy GM to host yours.. We did. So ha.

The event was made to draw the crowd from Tarasque, I believe. And to have fun.(Both GM and Player..the GMs at ours really were great, Blueoffset2 even talked trash in a zone wide thing to us after he died..lol)

Maybe if...

Maybe if they werent so tight ass in ARK, we could get more events, more often...

And i think Belith is a dude
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Nah uh, my ARK friend said Belith is a chikky

I have to admit that was fun. died once and fotik warped me back.

belith was usin ql 200 OLD school freedom arms. 2k crits through my rrfe.

i owned her pet doggie though with a bit of help i believe. figured id go for the easy kill first.

afterwards they gave us all a full set of dragon armor NOT.

but really..it really was fun...changing tactics..missing every shot just about cept specials etc. i got launched into the air like 5 times way up hi.

want more events like those pls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast