Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 GMs defeated

And man! THE GMS HAD TACTICS!

Belith basically led us all around in circles(Unrootable jeez)
    Hadruff kept healing them
    Blueoffset2 I'm not sure, I think he was the one monster AE nuking us though =P

I believe all 3 had QL 200 Prenerf FAs

Personally I think they should of gone for QL 200 Prenerf Sunburst MK IIIs =P But hey..whatever floats their boats.

Best day on AO since release.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

belith crit me for 700ish :x

Maybe they'll think about nerfing bracers now
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

Elite is more for RPing, Flowers is better then elite any way

Yeah Hwaorang is right! Everyone knows that OMNI ELITE is JUST AS GOOD as Kaehler sleeves!!! QUIT WHINING newbs!
    RETIRED

Unhappy

Keldrys is right, the omni event was.. uhm.. indeed pointless.
    we spent 20mins hitting a lizard, after 20 mins got it down to 50% this is when the 2nd GM started pickin targets who were doing dmg. like I could only hit with challanger running otherwise evaded. once I started doing dmg I got instantly hit for 3.9K 3.9K 3.9K complete healed, (same amount of dmg) complete healed (same amount) ((dead))
    Anyhow guess the clan event had more to it. and keld, in no way your fault. a try to add some content. but please.. standing around hitting a lizard for 20mins at the exact same spot just aint fun imho..

It really was fun B's HUGE mec dog bot was awsome scared the holy crap out of me when it started chaseing me. :P Then she shot me twice for 2.7k critical hit twice and i died came back after she died. Then the other 2 did seem as much cause once i started hiting the adv GM i got 2k crits 5 times in a row then he was dead after everyone else started attacking. It was fun fun. :P

Originally posted by Hwaorang
    Nah uh, my ARK friend said Belith is a chikky
    Really? She is a boy -)
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Omnis have elite.

Clanners are SHUNNED by most orgs if they change for armor

Clanners have the sleeves

Omnis dont give a ****.

I honestly wouldnt care if they made other team armor/gear go OE when you changed away from that team.

IE - Sleeves go 100% OE and thus have no bonuses or armor if you go Omni, same for Elite if you go Clan.

But that's not what this thread is about. Go troll in the damn soldier forums and whine to your professionals, because I dont give a flying **** to be quite frank.

The event was great.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12