Thread: A planet under siege

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

A planet under siege

by Freelance Reporter Nick "Naefen" Noodle

(IRRK) - The differences of people living on our beloved Rubi-Ka are great and many. Aspirations, backgrounds, and affiliations separate us in so many ways it cannot even be described. Members of the Nanomage, Opifex, Atrox, and Solitus breeds call this planet home. We are not living in peace on this planet. Nevertheless, we are living here. Moreover, in some ways, this planet belongs to us all.

There are creatures out there. They are aliens trying their best to shove us away from our planet. They want our homes. Why they do, we cannot be sure of. What we can be sure of is that they will not let us survive the process. They are dangerous, hostile, and have technology that surpasses our own. Do they want to live on our planet or, on the other hand, do they simply want to terminate us all? These are questions brought to many minds. So far, there is no answer.

The people of Rubi-Ka are fighting these intruders in every way they can. There is no way to hide the fact that our people know what war is all about. A woman or man on this planet is rarely seen without carrying a weapon of sorts. Now these people are fighting with their backs to the wall. These aliens are a dangerous race; we are a dangerous race as well.

The Hyper-Corporation Omni-Tek, the many and versatile Clans, and the Neutrals have found a common enemy. I do not think the intruders quite understood what a dangerous place Rubi-Ka is because now they are fighting, perhaps, the meanest killing machine in the history of the entire universe. They have given the people of Rubi-Ka something to target with all their weapons simultaneously and that is a lot of weapons indeed.

The resistance has the manpower, the funding, warfare knowledge, and the ability to change tactics on a heartbeats notice.

Long live the resistance! Death to the aliens!

Unfortunatly Clans found old enemy too. So far Outzone looks lots more like deathtrap devised by Unicorns. We loose more men to them as to aliens.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

If it werent for the Unicorn we wouldn`t even know That the Aliens had established a base on our planet...
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    Unfortunatly Clans found old enemy too. So far Outzone looks lots more like deathtrap devised by Unicorns. We loose more men to them as to aliens.
    Well, in that case I would advise you not to attack them while in the outzone, since they won't attack you unless you enter an Omni city or attack them first.
    Hollowwood 220/16 Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowwood
    Well, in that case I would advise you not to attack them while in the outzone, since they won't attack you unless you enter an Omni city or attack them first.
    You see here's the problem. I must admit that in heat of battle some mistakingly fire at first thing that moves. But this mistake is usually indentified imediatly and person stops. I don't mind if Unicorn in question rather eliminates potential killer, than wait and see when he/she will realize mistake.

What I'm talking about is unprovoked attack by Unicorns.....attacking medics,that have no time to actually fire, attcking other key members of raid force for simply using their tools and similar. I know OT personel don't have same troubles, but ffs if you call for help, please let us use our tools. It's no wonder aliens got foothold of Rubi-Ka, if Omni tek needs tripple checked memos before they can move.

We are there to protect our word and not some greedy coorporation interests. If strangly, present goals are at least to same part indentical, it still doesn't mean we'll let ourself be butchered under pretense of following regulations. We fight to survive and it doesn't really matter if we fight aliens or Omni Tek.

We fight to survive and it doesn't really matter if we fight aliens or Omni Tek.

With this attitude their might not be any Omni Tek OR Clan anymore.
    Maybe fighting side by side with the clan against aliens isnt a good idea after all...?
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek

Quote Originally Posted by Countash
    With this attitude their might not be any Omni Tek OR Clan anymore.
    Maybe fighting side by side with the clan against aliens isnt a good idea after all...?

Well, the clans do make good cannon fodder. The fact that Omni-Tek even allows these traitors to the coperation to enter Omni held ground without immediatly terminating them speaks for this.
    Hollowwood 220/16 Doc

Agree. They should be glad they r allowed to enter at all...
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek

Be glad we are allowed to enter hahaha. We should Start chargeing you, after all we are spending our valubale time to come to your aid. If your vaunted unicorns were as good as you omni's like to hype them up to be, Omni-tek would not be screaming for the clans help.

Steelyglint

Leftenant of The Black Company

"Our only crime is wanting to be free"

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint
    Be glad we are allowed to enter hahaha. We should Start chargeing you, after all we are spending our valubale time to come to your aid. If your vaunted unicorns were as good as you omni's like to hype them up to be, Omni-tek would not be screaming for the clans help.

Steelyglint

Leftenant of The Black Company

"Our only crime is wanting to be free"

Where are your vanguards, your sentinels?

Hiding cowardly behind city walls, far from the heat of battle.
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Believe what you want to...

((Read up. The Sentinels are out there killing aliens with everyone else.))

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    Believe what you want to...

((Read up. The Sentinels are out there killing aliens with everyone else.))

I believe what I see...

((And I only see Unicorns fighting Aliens..))
    My type is a SAE

Funny how you're mind can play tricks on you....

I too believe what I see...

And I see only few Unicorns totaly unsuited for job. Couple of OT employees, unorganized. And claners sweaping Outzone. On the ocasions when I took part of cleaning those sectors, best attendance of Ot was stil 2:3 ratio towards clans...and it was at times most Claners are resting. Go figure...

I too believe what I see...

And I see only few Unicorns totaly unsuited for job. Couple of OT employees, unorganized. And claners sweaping Outzone. On the ocasions when I took part of cleaning those sectors, best attendance of Ot was stil 2:3 ratio towards clans...and it was at times most Claners are resting. Go figure...

U r not the only one of us that has been out there and from my experience u r totally wrong...
    Either u lie.....? or u simply need to take a closer look on whats happening in the outzones...
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek

Thank you for calling me lair Countash. Sure gives me that warm inner feeling and itchy index finger. I'm well aware that I'm not only one. Usually I have about 60 claners around me, 1 Unicorn and maybe 10 Omnis....that 2:3 ratio happend only once when OT massed cc~40 bodies together.

But tell me, were you raised by leets? Becouse I have only seen such grammar by them. Most inhibitants of Rubi-Ka can also back up claims they make...or at least attempt to.

Thank you for calling me lair Countash. Sure gives me that warm inner feeling and itchy index finger. I'm well aware that I'm not only one. Usually I have about 60 claners around me, 1 Unicorn and maybe 10 Omnis....that 2:3 ratio happend only once when OT massed cc~40 bodies together.

But tell me, were you raised by leets? Becouse I have only seen such grammar by them. Most inhibitants of Rubi-Ka can also back up claims they make...or at least attempt to.

He is a trox, what is your excuse Mr. Lair?

Now I don't believe a single word of what you say. Your insane, that or you live in an alternate dimension. Just last night we had close to 100 Omnis out there slaying aliens in Sector 35.
    We actually had so many that the aliens almost didn't dare to show while we were defending the 3 towers. We actually had to move away to lure them out!!

Long live Omni-Tek.
    My type is a SAE

Thank you for calling me lair Countash

Sorry about my grammar dude but look for something wrong in your sentence

If u r out of arguments?.?.?.?. stop picking on peoples grammar
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek

It's interesting how every possible topic turns to precisely the same boring "we're better than you" talk on kindergarden level. Maybe the aliens are fate's way to teach us the lesson that divided we fall. And then it does not make much difference who falls first, the other one is sure to follow.

Unfortunately, in this conflict both sides are so full of people that are unable to think outside their ideology that a solution - fight a common enemy and thus overcome the decades and centuries of cold and hot war that riddles this planet - is but a dream.

Stop blaming each other for their respective failures and shortcomings and take care of your own stuff first. "He who is without fault shall throw the first stone."

-D
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Omni-Tek is never wrong.

*orders a catapult loaded with stones to be launched at Clammers*
    My type is a SAE

booo, wtb 25% gaz at new PF. Gankfest begin
    Scope755 General of Mercenaries
    Terror755 Veteran of ShadowBreed Inc

Atlantean