Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jynne's Guide to the Nano Controller Unit for Docs

don't know if it was mentioned, and I only scanned the thread, but what I ended up doing was creating a low QL NCU that I can use now, but I didn't build it until I could pimp the skills to build a QL300 at the same time. The QL300 can't be worn until 220, but I have all the IP back from building it now.

I have my ql300 made also, thanks for the great guide, now i just need to gain a level to get it on! Have a ql275 on untill then.

Thanks for a great guide! Docs everywhere will love you for this one!
    Arcadvy 220/24 Trox Advy / Arcadoc 220/24 Soli Doc
    Aecacratt 220/25 Soli Crat / Arcaenf 220/26 Soli Enforcer
    Proud Member of Core
    Honorable Employee of Omni-Tek!

So with the full IPR associated with LE coming out, is there any reason not to make a 300ql one of these? Just blow all the IP you need to spend to make one, then when LE comes out get it right back. Sounds like a good trade to me.

(And I can finally get rid of this stupid MBC and get a PvP weapon. Yay!)
    Deaus, 220/20 Doctor. Sentinels
    Deaus was born on Wed Jul 11 17:56:19 2001

Made my QL300 the other day.

Full suit of ~300 arith (not legs helmet boots)
    tons of little things that added chem
    perked 5x in alchemist

had like 1840ish chem ee.

gonna use the complete IPR to remove the points later

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

How low do the cloudy crystal disks drop?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    How low do the cloudy crystal disks drop?
    lowest general would be for a single lvl1 org defender, general is 7 levels higher than defender (if only one from the org) making the lowest general possible, at lvl8

Loot drops +/- 20% of the general, so ql6 or 7 I would say
    Arcadvy 220/24 Trox Advy / Arcadoc 220/24 Soli Doc
    Aecacratt 220/25 Soli Crat / Arcaenf 220/26 Soli Enforcer
    Proud Member of Core
    Honorable Employee of Omni-Tek!

Just thinking because while I'm trying to find someone to borrow some AI armor from it would be humourous to have something I can make with about 400ish in EE/Chem
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

I have a QL278, only 7 nanoskills short of a QL300 and I'm hoping it will last the distance. If I find I'm 7 points short of selfing BI at 220 I promise to come on the forums and start a thread called "point, laugh, and tell me you told me so."
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

btw, Gauntlets of Deformation (Beast loot) will add +30 to the tradeskills

So does arithmetic though, so it's not really adding any to the overall amount that can be buffed ;(

Not everyone can afford arith is all, and apparently the beast gloves are frequently left to rot

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadvy View Post
    lowest general would be for a single lvl1 org defender, general is 7 levels higher than defender (if only one from the org) making the lowest general possible, at lvl8

Loot drops +/- 20% of the general, so ql6 or 7 I would say
    Dunno about disks of cloudy crystal, but in the one lvl1 raid we did, we got a ql1 lead bot (strong I think) and a ql1 comm relay. So I wouldnt be amazed if ql1 disks were possible as well.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Not everyone can afford arith is all, and apparently the beast gloves are frequently left to rot
    If you are a trusted member of a nice org, you will sure find someone to lend you a set of arith armor. I know I lent mine to one of our org's docs, and I'll do so again once the next docs in org reach the right level for it.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Yeah 2 more levels and I'll be the highest level player in my org

Tamalou told me I should just leave it til 220 to twink it up and build my big N C U.... I'm thinking of doing that, nerf having to reset back out of all those perks again though

Currently have 6 in alch. and 6 in Unknown Fact.,

OK NOW that I'm 220, and have reperked back into all those nasty chem perks... Anyone able to loan me some of the stuff needed? I have beast gloves and CO Legwear, so would need to borrow the other pieces, along with some ql275+ implants and such if anyone has them available to borrow plx

I made my ql300 the other day. I blitzed the imps myself at ql250 so with ql increase they are now about 260ish. You are welcome to them. I can also lend ql300 arith helmet and sleeve and the HI wristband for EE. I had to borrow the rest.

Thanks Although looking at the skill I got from spending ip on ee/chem after resetting 1hb I'm going to need to reset ANOTHER skill as well, am thinking PharmaTech is useless enough to me to get rid of

Annoying that with all the perks I reset into check I need to reset more ip into it ><

EDIT: All done!
    Last edited by Healyhatman; Dec 21st, 2006 at 03:38:09.

anybody want to help?

i have only one piece of arithmetic and that makes me about 60 points shy when i put all my ip into elec engineering with 250 implants. if anyone wants to lend me some pieces i would appreciate it. /tell rseethedoc Rk1

these skills can be reset after the build as the requirements are to make not to equip so its 2 ip resets well spent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast