Thread: A New Threat?

A New Threat?

Feburary 11 29479

(FJRK) – Earlier in the week, Simon Silverstone, and a handful of dedicated clans, reclaimed a building in Tir that had been taken over by a group of mysterious Shade Terrorists known only as "Tempus Coma"

Tempus Coma are the same group said to be responsible for taking the council of truth hostage last November, and even rumored to have attacked Phillip Ross at ICC, after his return from Omni-Prime.

It is unknown at this time how the shades were able to seize the building without being noticed, or how they got into the heavily guarded city of Tir to begin with, but Silverstone who ran the operation himself said he wasn't entirely surprised at the situation.

"The Tir we walked into was filled with old run down buildings that could very well have had hidden ways in. How did the damned fence sitters get into the council building in November?" Silverstone said after the operation. "The sentinels have spent a lot of time searching this city to make it more secure, and any building that isn't, we will make sure it is taken apart stone by stone until Tir is rid of any threat! Believe me, this Temper Coma group? We will continue to hunt each of them down alongside the Omni's and the Aliens."

Who this group is, or what they stand for, is still unknown. This reporter speculates that we have not seen the last of them. Rumors circulate that they have been seen entering the portal in to Elysium in Jobe. Others have said they have been seen in West Athen or Varmint Woods. None of these rumors could be confirmed.

Meanwhile, Silverstone's Operation in Tir was deemed a success, and charges set by sentinel teams have left the facility inhabitable. With the joint effort of several clans, Tir once again breathes peacefully....but will it last?

**Breaking News**

As this article goes to press, we received two separate reports of more Tempus Coma activity. Early Friday morning, several clans reported random attacks by a Shade in Old Athen. Witnesses report the Shade screamed doomsday messages, of the end of the clans, that the “truth tower will fall”.

Just as the attack seemed to be over, and Clans began going back about their business, the shade returned, only to be chased off into Jobe by loyal clans men and woman.

Later in the day, it is reported that another Sentinel team, with a group of volunteer Clans, suffered heavy losses while investigating a possible shade outpost near Tir. The threat was neutralized but not without the clans paying a heavy price of fallen soldiers.

No Sentinels would comment further on the operation at press time. We will continue to bring you updates on this story as it progresses.

I'm all for removal of terrorists that may be hiding in Tir but somehow I suspect that's not the entire case here. Mr. Silverstone isn't above using the pretense of fighting terror to remove more moderate Clan citizens from Tir...or at the very least demolish their homes or convert them into barracks.

If you don't support his views and live in Tir be careful.

Disclaimer: These are my views alone and not the official stance of my Clan
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit