Thread: Newsflash: Attack in Old Athen

Newsflash: Attack in Old Athen

I am certain that this will be addressed more formally in a Council of Truth press release, but for now, let it be known that during the early morning hours of February 10th, one of the individuals wanted for the attacks on the Council of Truth was seen attacking a guard in Old Athen. The threat, known as Vindatta, was neutralized by a force comprised of members of the Nordic Alliance and the Black Company. Unfortunately, the suspect was killed and could not be taken into custody.

-Rene Renetti
    Last edited by mondobizarro; Feb 11th, 2005 at 15:12:51. Reason: Corrected information posted in error.
    The Independent Rubi-kans, making Neutrality a legitimate option in the face of adversity since 29475!

Rene "Mondobizarro" Renetti, Sisyphean Spokesperson for the Opposition of Oppression

Explorer 66% Socializer 60% Achiever 46% Killer 26%, Bartle Test

And people call The Black Company traitors to the Clans, how can they when we helped protect Old Athens from this ignorant terrorist. She dug her own grave, let that be known and let it be known The Black Company is always there to help protect the Clans from the sheep and their shepards.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Actually, Mondobizzarro, thats not correct.

General Escritores of the Nordic Alliance informed me of the attack, as they had already engaged the terrorist.

-Captain

I apologize for the mis-information. I was in Old Athen at the time doing my best to stop the individual , but I could not even see the character for more than a second or two before the suspect ran around a building and disappeared. The information has been corrected.
    The Independent Rubi-kans, making Neutrality a legitimate option in the face of adversity since 29475!

Rene "Mondobizarro" Renetti, Sisyphean Spokesperson for the Opposition of Oppression

Explorer 66% Socializer 60% Achiever 46% Killer 26%, Bartle Test