Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OOC: Omni-Tek Department meetings - The Run Down

I notice that the ap has a place for both org and someone without an org.

If I am in an org and they would rather not be involved (or perhaps have someone else represent the org) is it possible to aply as an individual?

I know techniquely the app allows it, I just was wondering if any such app from a person in an org aplying as an individual would be approved.

If you are in an organisation that would rather not be involved - then yes.. you should apply to represent yourself.

If you are in an organisation and someone else is representing the org then no it is not possible to apply as an individual. Each and every application submitted will be filtered by the ARK team who are dealing with them. Their checks will no doubt cover a check on whether your organisation is already represented.

Website

A quick update, the DNS seems to be working fine now on the website. If you have any problems with the site not comming showing please let me know, I host the site, and finally have all the DNS problems resolved. Big thanks to Shantah for helping with the Omni-tek.org domain setup and forwarding to my server. The site looks great and good luck with all the new users.

Gencop

Glad to help out Looking foward to the meetings.
    Shantah ~ General - Corporate Justice ~ 208/9 Omni Martial Artist - Atlantean

The application form does not seem to have a space for the second representative for an org. How will that be communicated?

Also, just to be clear, can both reps go at the same meetings or would they be expected to take turns?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    The application form does not seem to have a space for the second representative for an org. How will that be communicated?
    In answer to that first part I can explain... the person that fills out the Application is the first Rep. Under the other spot is where the second rep goes.

If there is only one rep the other spot need not be filled in.

--signed--
    Delzbin

I do not think that is correct. The instructions clearly state the person filling the application does not have to be a rep.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Actually that is correct. As you might notice when you get accepted if you did the application and put yourself in as the rep, it lists you twice on the departments list. The applicant should be one of the representatives or a org leader.
    Former Director
    ARK-Events Team
    Advisor of Rubi-ka

Please send your feedback to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

The Starters Guide to the storyline

Thank you Anarchy-Online players for making my time as an ARK-Events Team member, a memory I will cherish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123