Thread: We need more "locations"

Exclamation We need more "locations"

Hi, this is my 1st post here although I play this game for some time and I read the forums too.
    Before AO I played EQ for about 2 years and cause of several reasons I really began to hate it so I switched to AO.
    All in all I like AO more then EQ and I would say that AO needs "only one" more thing to be a 90% perfect online game.
    The mission system in AO is really cool, for soloing and for teaming, its a BIG advantage that you can always solo a mission if your playtime is limited and you didn't find a team quickly but :-( missions in nearly the only thing you can do. Of cause there are a few camps/dungeons and I think I have been through all camps you can go till lv 100 and I have to say they are very boring. In EQ were lots of camps and they were really funny cause the developers spent a lot of ideas on them, there were not only a few mobs running around a few houses. There were lots of different (cool looking) monster types and the locations where these monsters spawned were designed very nicely. I am really really really missing a few more nice places to go and hunt here in AO :-(. When I loged into EQ I was sending a tell to my guild and asked "Where do we hunt today?" but here in AO I can olny ask "Who is up for a mission?". And although these missions vary in mob types and terrain types it's basically always the same.
    We need places where players have to figure out STRATEGIES how to hunt at this special place and we need DIFFERENT places that require different strategies.
    Man I can run for hours through the wilderness and don't encounter something really special.
    So what do you think? I feel a bit bored of this game although I still think it' great. The last really cool thing I did was the quest for the shoulderpads - ahh finally something new! Very cool we need more of this but I think we need cool camp spots muuuuuuch more!
    That's it for now :-).

Azahlin

I believe the "outdoor hunting patch" is scheduled to come out in August (14.8-15.0) We'll see what we have then.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

/me agrees 100% to Azahlin

double /bump