It was a dark night as he went out searching a test subject was needed an so now he was on the prowl.

**stupid spent my last few creds on that lab complex but I am safe from omni an there neutral pawns**

credz please

She was pretty he thought.

So you omni?

Yes Sir....I will earn it if I have to hun...

Sure I think we can definitely work something out we can use my apartment it is in newland through the whompa here.

I don't know?
Oh then i guess I can keep this 5 mill credz I was going to give you for your time an the trouble.

Oh ok

**too easy he thought as he massaged the tranq in his pocket**

Ok hun let me go first an get my apartment in order ok.

Sure hun your dime sorta speak until its mine. **giggel**

Too easy he thought as he went through the whompa after the dizziness wore off he contacted her on his comm..

On second thought come on I am sure you want to get this over quickly.

Ok coming through now then She said in her cheery voice.

As she materialized he grabbed her an injected her with the tranq.

**good he thought as she sluped against him she did not even make a sound**

I told you you had too many got to take you home now sheesh.
He smiled as a couple armed men came by one said too many drink hu?

Ya she would n listen you know how new arrivals are...an all especially these omni ones..

Ya omni wants um fat drunk an happy all three laughed an then the two Mockers Moved on

Then he proceeded to the grid point in newland where upon he exited too the rundown town town of meetme der.

Then in his car drove to the desolate location of his laboratory.
After a quick survey of the robot sentinels an quick play pack on the holo footage while he was gone he was confidant that the lab had not had any unintended visitors.

Then he proceeded to drive in the garage an then called summoned the old cargo droid forth an placed the comatose figure in its steely grasp take this too the lab an put it on table two.
He then went an got out of his street cloths an prodded to put on his medical cloak an went in the laboratory an proceeded to strap the victim down onto the metal table.

Record In regards to subject 99592

Subject is a opifex Omn.
Approximate age two to five cycles on planet.
I.D. Name Jane doh adventurer security level two.
Next of kin none organization none.

As I remove the armor an clothing it is a mixture of nail leather with some regular clothing mixed in.
Subject has no undergarments on.
Also appears to bathe regularly an has well taken care of nails and hair.

No visible scars or wounds.

scanning for internal damage an or wounds ....... scan complete.

No internal wounds or scaring subject is in perfect health.

Updating Subjects reclaim patterns now. Reclaim updated.

Injecting stimulant now to awaking the test subject. **moaning** Subject is showing signs of waking up within normal parameters. Where am I? What are you doing to me? Subject has regained faculties no brain damage. What do you mean I remember you Let me go. I am an Omni citizen let me go now I say. My dear you are not citizen ..... You are now test subject 99592. I give the orders here IF you are good an all goes well an You may just leave here better of then when you came here. **screaming in the background** good good fight. Opifex strength an agility within parameters neural output signals are within parameters of the breed...

Goes to a medical refrigerator cabinet. Test subject 99592 is going to be given the Natasha virus strain delta. If all parameters have been fixed from the previous version this one will be more stable.

The screaming intensifies as the doctor walks toward the naked opifex girl now only known as subject 99592.
This will be an injected form of the virus we will be injecting it in the upper thigh. The doctor then takes a sterilizing pad an cleans the area while subject 99592 struggles an twists screaming then deftly an smoothly injects the girl with the red glowing substance.

Yes getting that demon winch to mutate the physic part of this has definitely made it more powerfully an my refining has made the strain more resilient.

You see the opifex girl start convulsing an go into spasms on the table Her eye go wild then start turning a hellish red while blood an foam starts running from her mouth then the spasms stop an her eyes close.

Onset time down from 30 minutes to 120 seconds. Down from the original 12 day onset.
You see the doctor go to the mouth of the subject an pull up the upper gums revealing elongated canine teeth. Then walk over too the counter an grab a cotton swab an dab at the blood an foam an walk over to the micro scope open a drawer underneath it grab a slide an smear the contest on it then put it in the scanning microscope. Yes the virus has mutated again good good. This version should mutate once every 3 hours too keep itself from burning out too soon.

You hear moaning coming from the tabel ..... Master I hunger please feed me soon I am starving...