Thread: WTF is a LEGIT Neophyte

WTF is a LEGIT Neophyte

Ones that didnt exploit? Or ones that didnt use outside buffs and gank? I mean, euh.

ones that didn't Farm or exploit

A legit neopythe is one that is on your side, preferably someone you know and hang out with a lot in game.

You're a legit neophyte cloudeh

::claps for cloudeh::

:)

LEGIT???

A legit neophyte is anyone with it.

I think if you had a programmer friend at FC and he hooked you up with neophyte, or a GM or whatever, thats not legit.

But crap people, however you get it is legit because of the simple fact that the game rules allow it.

Whether or not you are a skilled neophyte is the question.

love
    me
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    A legit neopythe is one that is on your side, preferably someone you know and hang out with a lot in game.
    LOL! So true!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: :)

Originally posted by Hirum
    LEGIT???

A legit neophyte is anyone with it.

I think if you had a programmer friend at FC and he hooked you up with neophyte, or a GM or whatever, thats not legit.

But crap people, however you get it is legit because of the simple fact that the game rules allow it.

Whether or not you are a skilled neophyte is the question.

love
    me
    Totally agree..
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

A legit Neo is apparantly someone who deserves a thread about them.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Bump Hirum

You said it bro... It's ANARCHY online not ---Legitimate title election by the people of RubiKa online--- War is war and all is fair in war... a retreat, for example is a legitimate tactical menuever... doesn't mean because you zoned you are not a legit PvPer... bah...

Interesting thing when sodie got her Neo we all gave her greets and omni flamed her because she got one free kill. When Xzan got his Neo clan flame him for farming omni greets him...

You got to be freind of everyone to be Legit and doesnt matter how ou will get it.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Find some new topics to argue about, I'm getting tired of looking at the same posts with just new names in front of them or the same names saying the same things post after post after post.

why not go over to complain about meaning of pvp or something like that, then maybe Cossie would take a lookie ... just an idea

Dont read and reply then fool!

..dammit..When are the orderlies coming to pick up Cloudeh?!
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff