Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead Lev (an ooc thankyou)

Re: Re: Dead Lev (an ooc thankyou)

Originally posted by Cosmik

I know who he iiiiiiissssss.
    No fair, Cosmik! You have resources we don't have.

I do aswell, Cosmik
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

/me steals Lev's will and writes a few million credits to herself.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    /me steals Lev's will and writes a few million credits to herself.
    Too late. Omni-Pol has already stol...er..confiscated the credits.

Talking hey hey hmmm

So.. Purity is single now right?

eh hem..

Did I say that outloud?

Rest in Peace Rivers..

Where is Purity anyhow...

/me looks around and hopes Silkex didn't get to her first
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

/me looks back and forth to make sure nobody is watching, then slips a sympathetic box of chocolates + a bouquet of flowers to Purity under the table
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I dun want her...I got my own godess. /me slaps Jabbawocke around a bit, steals the box of chocolate, walks out eating all the chocolate.

I'll miss Lev

I'll always remember Lev for giving me my first public appearance as a DJ at his last Backyard Bash in Borealis, those many months ago...I had done 1 or 2 little tests with a handful of people to make sure the setup was workin, then like a fool I decided to ask Lev to play his party when I heard about it....talk about baptism by fire....lol.....went surprisingly well, only about 100 or more people were there, so no...I wasnt nervous.....hah! From there I went to regular gigs at Neuters, starting GridStream with Tarryk, and the rest will soon be history........so bottom line......I have undying gratitude for the gangsta everyone hated to love....and you all have him to blame for unleashing the shadowrunner on the Rubi-Ka airwaves.........

DJ 'Shadowrunrr' Catt
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People

Originally posted by Meister
    I do aswell, Cosmik
    C

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12