Thread: Bracers. anyone found any lately?

Bracers. anyone found any lately?

Just curious if there was a silent nerf on them. I heard they were removed from quest bots as drops. but has anyone found any TL 6 bracers in chests at all?

i wonder if there will be a bracer nerf or if they are just going to 100% stop the drop on them.

if you found a bracer post it here : ) last one i got was off of khealar.. havent seen one since.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

I got a 17% TL5 melee bracer in a box in a 50% mission 2 days ago. Haven't seen a TL6 lately, but then again, I've never seen a TL6 bracer.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

The nerf was that they wont drop on the alvin's Quest bots...
    Ie. Trash King, Galvino, Greasy Joints, ect... So we'll be seeing more ninja looters now

i seem to be very lucky. i dont bother with chests much no more. but every odd random chest i loot i have got lucky recently. tl6 melee and proj i got i think from chests in last few days.

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 187 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.7

I found one, while I was calming missions, logged in as Gunnandahalf.

It just happened to be the only bracer I am really looking for!
    :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

i know for a fact the %5 percent ones are still droping in the stairs of madness. Got akodo a pair the other day as well as the cortex of the executioner. I know only 5% each bracer but hey 10% is better than what I had 0%.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

bracers...ughh

I want a bracer dangit!!

Maybe i should perhaps spend ip in b&e after all!
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon