Thread: Looking for a fun guild on RK2.. possibly...

Cool Looking for a fun guild on RK2.. possibly...

I've got special needs... I'm new to AO but really enjoying myself... I've got one friend who came with me from AC where I spent the last two years... I've noticed many of the guilds are profession or roll play oriented...

I'm currently developing 5 characters all of which I'm really enjoying... I play for fun... Don't roll play much beyond having objectives for my toons... What I'm really looking for is a guild to call home for all my toons... Someplace where I can find people to answer questions and go on team missions with... I don't know many people in AO currently and noob ville gets a bit stressfull sometimes...

Is there a company guild out there thats about fun? Just a place to make friends... I'm looking for something real easy going... I'll post a followup with my characters bios...

- Bidi

Here is the family...

Wiremesh is my engineer (lvl 14)... Pretty serious guy with a quick trigger finger... Loves gadgets...

Humf is the good humored Meta-Physicist (lvl 12)... While you may find he spends most of his days sitting in deep concentration his pets are out making soup out of the Clan...

Silkdeath is the Agent in the family (lvl 11)... Don't let this little girl fool you... She may be small and unintimidating but she's a sharp shot and would much rather beat you to a pulp with her bare hands than take you out quickly...

Moonryder Martial Artist (lvl 12)... Whats to say.. the lady is a pure physical terror... She attacks quickly and deadly... No fancy machines, no guns, just walking death...

And finally Xanado my lvl 6 Adventurer... She enjoys long walks on the beach and slicing up bad guys with Ginsu accuracy... While she may be nice and friendly looking you don't want to be on the wrong end of a sword with her...

*listens to the crickets chirping in the distance*

Tough croud...

Anyone?

hi my guild International Initative is always recruiting good players so give me a tell

Acardia
    Adolphus

Thanks but I'm really looking for an Omni clan...

- Bidi

I found a guild for my characters.... For anyone looking for something similar check out Project Eden...

There a great group of guys and I'd recomend them for characters of all levels...

- Bidi