Thread: Solo Team Mission EP Ripoff

Solo Team Mission EP Ripoff

While soloing team missions I get no experience for killing monsters that SHOULD be giving me some. No message...no token percent bump...nothing but a corpse to loot.

I killed everything in a team mission, all green and up, and ended up at 77% chance for token...so I figure I lost 23% of my experience for kills. That's a LOT.

I talked to an ARK who stated it's the "price" of soloing team missions but I found that answer unacceptable and after some debate it was passed on to the bug team.

In any event, I think everyone should know about it and plan accordingly.

It seems like you had a brown cave mission and killed mobs who were standing in the green ooze.

Mobs standing in ooze while you kill them don't generate xp or token %

Thanks

But it happens in other missions too.

It's even been reported in non-team missions on some forums now.

Hmm. There was a bug a while back that if damage shields killed a mob it wouldn't register either.

There's also a known problem with one of the MP creation weapons. If the DoT from the weapon causes the kill, the player doesn't get credit for it.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Hypos
    There's also a known problem with one of the MP creation weapons. If the DoT from the weapon causes the kill, the player doesn't get credit for it.
    Ooo, I can't believe someone else said that than me. Of course I've not been following MP board for a while but before I retired my MP (quite some time ago) I did post about this - so very annoying problem.