Thread: best back armor for a lvl 200 pvp doctor?

best back armor for a lvl 200 pvp doctor?

what would you recomend? i just looked up that albrecht or whatever, that looked pretty nice. padded overcoat? biomech? overtuned tank? i have the overtuned right now, very nice stuff.

spam spam flood flood urk

um, someone, anyone that can function enough to give a real reply

Well, I would assume that if you played a doc up to 200, you would know what would work best in combination with your playstyle and equipment.

albrect armor is great +400 to nano and +50 to init ,
    get it use it

If you can't find it just use Primus/secundus/tertius coat.. its back and its good ac , If you are 200 you should get a hold of the heavy P. Coat, it looks so cool

I think...

I think the tank armor looks pretty good, didnt it get new and better ac's with the last patch?
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

where can i find that albrecht stuff? is it made or found or quested for?

What did you pay for the account?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Good...

Good sighting Azz

verrrrrry funny, clever one.....no, i said what would be best for a 200 doc, i never ever said i was a 200 doc, if money is being exchanged for accounts, im the one getting hte $
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

:p

sorry, just never heard of ya

Ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahah aaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaa ahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaah ahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahah ahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahahaaahahah aaahahahaa

This post made me laugh!

Originally posted by Hailieglade
    verrrrrry funny, clever one.....no, i said what would be best for a 200 doc, i never ever said i was a 200 doc, if money is being exchanged for accounts, im the one getting hte $
    Hehe, albrecht tank is boss loot
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Albrecht owns :P

I wear one .. i am a doc ... but I hardly PvP, since the pvp system is broken.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

If you don't mind looking weird, Albrecht is prolley it. +400 nano. I've got one, but I don't wear it :O. I prefer my Aquaan trenchcoat
    Dest

My skinny, short Opifex trader uses the Albrecht. Looks really funny with a huge spikey spine thing with my skinny little toothpick legs
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano