Thread: dungeon siege question

dungeon siege question

umm im interested in playing dungeon siege just as a break from AO. i heard there is a way to cheat, dare i say exploit, and be a beast from the beginning. well i would take a couple days before becoming a monster so not to be all too obvious. anyways i heard you can transport all your cheated stats from single player to multiplayer. anybody know how? please message me or send me an email to tbomun@yahoo.com thx

yes you can play your crappy cheated single player characters online. But trust me if you cheat your going to hate this game, it takes the fun out of Dungeon siege. The game is already pretty damn easy, but its very fun to play until you beat the single player, and multipalyer campaign then you probably wont play it anymore.

My suggestion is to take your time doing the single player, and play as a all 3 classes as your main character then do the Multiplayer one the game came with. There is also another multiplayer map you can download, and you can create your own maps with the siege editor which you have to download to.

Warning though: THE SIEGE EDITOR IS HARD TO USE!

Anywho personally I wouldnt spend the $50 for dungeon siege, there really isnt enough content to keep you interesting. Sure there are also mods that you can install, but most of them are all the same.... STARWARS!!!

I would wait until you can get Dungeon siege for like $30 or $35, I bet you could even find it for $10 on Ebay.

Anywho check out www.dsnetguide.com it will give you all the info you need on this Diablo 2 killer. And yes it is a hell of alot better then Diablo 2.