Thread: Please give me the option of a boss mob in a solo mission

Please give me the option of a boss mob in a solo mission

I have to get into a false team to get the good loot. Then go solo a mission. Now normally this isnt a problem, but, If I cant find someone to team with for a while it becomes one.

If I solo a team mission, I can get loot to sell always

If I solo a regular mission, I may get loot to sell and you can bet it isn't as uber as the team mission loot.

I recall reading that solo would be a viable option. Please make this viable. I have a family and have to leave on short notice, therefore making team mission a rare thing for me.

puuullleeeaaaaseeee!
    "Haxamon"
    lvl 200 Crat

"Bludmusik"
    lvl 81 Adventurer

"Boottodahead"
    lvl 58 Fixer

"Stopgap"
    lvl 70 Enforcer

"Opposite"
    lvl 54 MA

Support this one 110%.
    FC wants to nullify CS, fine. Just give us the boss mob.

They should just get rid of the team requirement to use the team mission booth.

Scorus

Thumbs up bump

I agree 100% , I too have obligations that cause me to have to /afk for extended periods of time with little or no notice, and I frankly think that the current system is broken.

Funcom says: "players will be able to advance through teaming or solo play, the choice is yours. Players who team may tend to advance faster, while players that prefer to solo will advance slower".

That is true, BUT. Players who team (and actually get loot) will ALSO get the new nano-formulas (some of which are class-fixes and since everyone knows that sell for A LOT of money), Better equipment items, aswell as more exp.. Doesn't seem like solo players are at all viable.

I strongly hope that this is fixed/adjusted in 14.6

Suggestions:

1) spawn a new mission type (bottom right solo mission choice) : could be a find item mission or kill person mission with a special icon so people know what to expect, inside there is 1 elevator to the boss, he'd have team boss loot.

2) make it so the team mission terminal allows un-teamed people to get missions. Maybe a pop up warning so newbies dont get an unpleasant surprise.

3) Just make boss loot items solo mission chest loot, not rewards. thus increasing the amount in circulation , lowering prices, not allowing clicksaver to find them ect ect ect

4) Stop introducing new nanos as boss loot from 14.6 onward, and retroactively put the new nanos added in 14.2, and 14.4 in shops to QL 125. after ql 125 have the nanos as chest loot in solo missions / chest and boss loot in team missions.

non of these suggestions are too hard to grasp..

jabba.
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Originally posted by Scorus
    They should just get rid of the team requirement to use the team mission booth.

Scorus
    That's a great suggestion. I also have real-life commitments and don't always have time to hook up with a team. Let those of us who solo by choice or necessity also have a chance at the new nanos and items.

Totally agree, and:

/bump

EDIT: Funcom needs to realize that social interaction takes many forms. Chatting in OOC, tealking with guildies, going to discos, shopping, etc.

I might be a *very* social person, and only run missions solo (for reasons others have stated).
    Last edited by Rogoff; Jul 14th, 2002 at 01:57:01.
    Rogoff AKA Mr. Brumble - 59 Omni Bureaucrat (RK2)
    Goodz 55 Fixer, (RK2)
    Goodzz 25 MP - Afrolicious, freaky and habit-forming

Mercinax: "/me casts afro containment field on Goodzz"

Most of my teams aren't social anyways. :P Running through mobs as fast as you can doesn't=social enviornment. Yea, bump to remove team req on team mission booths. And make it in real team missions...if mission holder lds, someone else can complete it.

bump
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

im totally for this to, I had this idea myself ever since team missions have been in the game. I hope it happens.