Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Outzone Conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    OT flood the whole of Rubi Ka with modified creatures and pollutants, send assasins into nuetral and clan controlled areas .....

As to the assassins, I can neither confirm or deny any such operations in Clan or Neutral territory.

All waste disposal is subject to ICC review, please take it up with them. Keep in mind that clan and neutral teams have been caught in attempts to sabotage treatment facilities.

All Omni-Tech modified creatures follow ICC regulations. High levels of Noctum have altered some of the life forms as well. Rogue scientests opperating with out the approval of the clans, neutral community, omni-tech or ICC have also turned out several mutated and dangerous creatures.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

"Jobe, while a good choice on the surface for a thrid party, would unlikely do so, they are almost totaly drawn up in the events in the shadowlands and how events there are effecting Rubi-ka and visa versa."

JOBE as well as doing reserch into the shadowlands currently controls the sl gates on the rk side....i'm sure they don't want the alien's at there gate.

They have always found a way to survive and in the case of the alien's survival may mean not letting them get close to the gates in the first place.

This benifits them as much as us.

They are much better equiped to reserch the alien tech in the confined envorment of JOBE that would also not let the alien know what we know.

The aliens are slowly learning...just the other day my mp friend had a pet in there channeler's quaters...the mp's pet got charmed by the alien and attcked the tank.
    I beleve they adapted this tactic from our buricrats and traders that have enter'd the ship....the mp had to summon a 2nd demon to combat the first one that got charmed.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

In the meantime OT keep there secrets, attack clan bases and cities and pretend that this is all in response to the attack on Phillip Ross. I am beguinning to wonder if OT os stationing additional troops outside of our known terraformed areas, not to attack the alien threat, but rather to prepare for a full scale assault on Clan territory before focusing on the alien threat. I mean lets face it, OT isnt doing much to keep the aliens off the face of this planet now are they? What they are doing is atacking Clan citizens, and ignoring the alien threat in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    In the meantime OT keep there secrets, attack clan bases and cities and pretend that this is all in response to the attack on Phillip Ross. I am beguinning to wonder if OT os stationing additional troops outside of our known terraformed areas, not to attack the alien threat, but rather to prepare for a full scale assault on Clan territory before focusing on the alien threat. I mean lets face it, OT isnt doing much to keep the aliens off the face of this planet now are they? What they are doing is atacking Clan citizens, and ignoring the alien threat in most cases.
    Excuse me? I do not believe you had the gall to try for the moral high ground and make your selves out to be innocent victims that do nothing more than count flower pettles.

Since the shooting of Philip Ross I have recived reports of several clan factions attacking Omni-Tech facilities, not just Omni-Tech hitting clan holdings. Also if the clans are not keeping secrets of their own about the aliens im a blue roller rat. Third where on rubi-ka did you come up with the deluded fantisy that we have enough troops to attack the clans, attack neutrals, attack the aliens, attack ICC, attack my grand mother, and what ever else you may think we attack AND have enough forces sitting on their thumbs in some of the worst terrain imagined by man just waiting to attack the clans and wipe them out?

If we had a force large enough to wipe the clans out sitting around it would have been used by now or they would have been deployed against the aliens by now.

I just had a rather large number of bullets taken out of my gut and am in no mood for wild conspericy theroys and acts of innocence in current events after being ambushed by a few clanners.

Attacks are up, yes, but on ALL sides. Everyone seems to be using this as another reason to burn some ammo so cut the would-be-martyr act atleast untill my new stomach can prossess foods so I can take this IV out.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

For a hyper corperation that has many off world forces i cannot believe that your current level of commitment is anything approaching your maximum. Omni-Tec was only driven back as much as you were because you commited yourselves to a Hyper corperation war and as such reduced your troop numbers on RK. The fact that you were able to wage such a war suggests that you have many millions of troops off world and with the ICC currently keeping the peace you dont have to commit such a large number of troops else where, but they can be consentrated on a comercially stratigic target, in other words Rubi-Ka. As to why OT would attack the ICC, well why would you, all you need to do is make out that the Clans are the aggressors in this matter for you to get the attack autherisations that you seem to want. And for the matter of OT attacking your Grandmother, well i am sorry to hear that she appears to have fallen foul of some internal OT political play, or at least i assume it was, she wasnt about to retire and thus cost OT money was she?

As to the Clan retaliations on OT personal and infrastructure, do you not think that this may have something to do with the constant attacks on Clan personel in West Athens, which is known as a Green troops area? OT no longer even gives young Clanners the option of chosing to live peacfully and hold the status quo. The Retaliations, are fully justified responses against the agression and harrasment that OT are causing. The fact that i am apparantly addressing a Blue roller rat is puzzeling as untill this point i thought i was talking to a well informed if opinionated member of the oposition forces. Due to the actions of OT forces more and more younger clanners are joining more militant clans. Both sides need to back off for any sort of peace and exchange of information to take place. Which was the original request of this communicaation channel.

On what grounds do you base the fact that we are holding secrets about alien activity? Let us review the facts shall we? The Alien transmissions are based in the Outzone, and area policed, monitored and controlled by OT forces, the landings and contacts with aliens are all in OT controlled areas, exept for the city assaults that are happening fairly constantly RK wide. All the information regarding the disposition and intent of the enimy in thier current landing grounds is held by OT, Clanners are allowed to "assist" OT by being Mercinary forces! Mercinary Forces? The Gall, the suposition that Clan personel are not even given the honour of being members of a RK expiditionary force, but are refered to as mercinaries, suggesting that the only reason we came to assist OT is because we were interested in money not defending our Home. And that is a strong point Ghost and dont you forget it for a second. If OT lose this planet to the alien threat, it is a blow and thier profits will drop, but, if RK is overrun, the Clans die out, every last one of us, so dont patronise us and address the honourable members of the Clans correctly, we are not second class mercinares we are Rubi-Ka'ns defending our homeland and assisting OT agressors regardless of the cost to ourselves.

On a side note, i hope you recover soon, i enjoy your... differance of opinion, and i would rather argue with someone fully fit and able to defend themselves than take advantage of your current condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfeather
    ... attack my grand mother....
    Its a borrowed expression. A lot of clanners seem to think that any thing that happens to them is originated from Omni-Tech. The expression can be used in many ways such as "Everyone and their grandmother was there" "Everyone and their uncle was runing" It simply denotes that there was a very high number of people, more so than expected.

Now as to clans being allowed to fight but being listed as mercenary forces. Ever stop to think that it was the result of a legal manuver that would allow clan forces into those areas? Clan aid, more so now than before, is impossable, however the highering of a few eger mercenaries is allowable. I will have to check omni-tech law and policies to be sure however.

You also must understand that OT no doubt believes that they are justified in their actions just as much as the clans are in reguard to attacks.

I found an old saying from quite a number of centuries ago, it goes "Thats why they call it Space, because there is a lot of it." Just because OT "controld" the outzone dose not mean that they know everything that happens with in that area.

Finaly if you would go back and look, I said everyone, while that is a bit of an overstatement it dose not mean that I ment the clans only.

On a side note the doctors have found some medicen that dose not make my new stomach act like a rabbid mutant and I am feeling much better, it will still be a few days before the let me try liquid food however.

Elrian et, the last time I contributed to this correspondance, I talked about unity and how it is an amazing weapon that we can harness and use.

I believe the Council of Truth and the Senior Omni-tek Rubi-ka members could sort their differences and work together to combat the aliens and begin to work for a unified future.

But no, people like you fuel the flames with every rat-ridden excuse you can drag up. The war could be over and Rubi-ka could once again belong to the four species which have inhabited and guarded it for so long.

Atrox, Nanomage, Solitus, Opifex.

Upon the original genetic engineering when you enter Rubi-ka as a new citizen, you are helped to realize the potential of each of the breeds. After a while, most if not all come to the conclusion that a good band of adventurers on a mission or in a dungeon, or just hunting, needs to have balance and counter-balance, a mix of each breed.

Why should this not be true on a large scale?

Each breed, each profession, each idea, each INDIVIDUAL, could contribute to a unified Rubi-ka. One with parties in Reet's, free travel in all areas (Although I'm guessing Mr.Silverstone might keep Tir off-limits) and the chance for former enemies to hoist a can of Plumbo, and salute their losses and wins.

Remember that survival comes with unity, those who reject, lose out in the end.

(ooc)
    EDIT-Just fixing meh typos
    (/ooc)
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Stillan,

In answer to you comments about "people like you fuel the flames with every rat-ridden excuse you can drag up." i have this to say.

We NEED information. We NEED co-operation OT gives us niether but excuses and politics. I have been constantly asking for information sharing of knowledge but no, OT wont play. Puzzeled as to why im annoyed?

Why should Clan have to bend over and sacrifice ourselveswhen OT cant be bothered to share troop movement information, Alien, not yours. Show us some trust and we will return it in kind. Threaten us and we all die.

My question is, why do people complain about OT and Clan forces fighting. OT and the Clans both have a diminished troops supply right now because of the hyper-corporation war and the aliens. But I digress, why do people expect OT and the Clans to not fight when we are clearly in the middle of a civil war?
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Yes, and I was happy to recieve troop movement information from the Council of Truth by the way...

With the increasing number of clans, there is the increasing number of "OT this, OT that" and less observation that we are totally equal in our commitment to war, it seems.

The Board of Directors do not share information, the Council of Truth do not share information, they hardly ever co-operate, but no.

It is not the leaders who will bring about unity Elrian. This is why I utterly disregarded the issues you, rightfully I suppose, brought up.

The unity will be on the enlisted level, on the "random citizen" level, tossing aside all relevance of detatchment or history, and fighting side by side against all threats.

The leaders do not matter, if they do not see the light, their power is brittle, once it is broken, nothing stands behind it...
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Knightzilla
    But I digress, why do people expect OT and the Clans to not fight when we are clearly in the middle of a civil war?

*Bzzzt* Wrong

We are not in the middle of a civil war. We have been in the past but are not at the present. Some elements of both sides do engage in combat and attack each others' facilities but the factions as a whole are not at war. The Tir accord holds and has not been renounced by either side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget
    *Bzzzt* Wrong

We are not in the middle of a civil war. We have been in the past but are not at the present. Some elements of both sides do engage in combat and attack each others' facilities but the factions as a whole are not at war. The Tir accord holds and has not been renounced by either side.
    Actually the Tir accord dose not hold, it was disolved after the first CoT vanished.

Elrian, here are a few things to consider. What if OT has no more information to give to the Clans than it already has when it comes to the Aliens, what if OT dose not give you more because they know that the Clans already know the same things? What if they gave the information to the CoT or one of the "larger and more respected" clans and that information was not given out in a political move.

With its multi-facited structure the Clans are just as likely, if not more so, than omni tech to pull a fast one.

Just food for thought, as they say, I am not claiming that this is the case it is only something I thought of when I ran a senario threw my mind if the positions were reversed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234