Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outzone Conspiracy?

Who says the Zix arn't in suits? or maybe they are not lifeforms but just drones like an engi bot?
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Interesting points, i must admit that my own research into SL has not enabled me to confirm or deny your thoery's. However the main bugs i have with OT, is the fact that
    1, Clanners cannot explore the outlands without coming under hostile fire by other Humans, and i use that term in its widest possible sense when dealing with OT militia
    2,OT refuses to share maps, or information about the outzone to any persons intednding on assisting them with this threat

It would greatly benifit OT, Clanners and Nuetrals if we were all able to explore and indeed to co-operate as well as share in the information that we have about this threat. Now most persons who have contributed to this comm channel are still skirting the issue, we need to share information for all of our sakes and i for one am glad to see some information being entered. Namely the theories oin suits or drones. Perhaps a joint research team could be put together to investigate this. This team should be however banned from creating patents on any of this tech as i am sure OT, Sol Banking and others would lodge sanctions against us and prohibit any useful information getting back to the people who need it most, the people of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    1, Clanners cannot explore the outlands without coming under hostile fire by other Humans, and i use that term in its widest possible sense when dealing with OT militia
    And I would recive a different welcome from clan controled areas?

2,OT refuses to share maps, or information about the outzone to any persons intednding on assisting them with this threat
    Would you give something to some one who continued to beg for something then yelled "Hey! They have this, they HAVE to have more!" And would you be willing to share with us the locations of all Clan holdings in the Outzone's just because they felt like helping you today?

It would greatly benifit OT, Clanners and Nuetrals if we were all able to explore and indeed to co-operate as well as share in the information that we have about this threat. Now most persons who have contributed to this comm channel are still skirting the issue, we need to share information for all of our sakes and i for one am glad to see some information being entered. Namely the theories oin suits or drones. Perhaps a joint research team could be put together to investigate this. This team should be however banned from creating patents on any of this tech as i am sure OT, Sol Banking and others would lodge sanctions against us and prohibit any useful information getting back to the people who need it most, the people of Rubi-Ka
    The last time Omni-Tech co-operated with the clans it got us several dozen "true" deaths, a major upswing in terroist activity, acusations of wrong doings and several billions in damages followed by another war and all that entales. Would you want to deal with a group again when the last time you did all that happened to you?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

The fact of the matter is you would not recieve that welcome in clan controlled outzone area's becase OT currently refuses any Clan exploration or esatblshment of forward scouting areas staffed by Clan or nuetral personel. Untill OT is willing to even supply us with current maps of alien held areas, not your own bases, which quiet franckly i do not care about in the slightest. Personally i hope your bases remain secure and indeed.

The true deaths that occured have always happened on OT watches. OT does not allow Caners to have acces to your insrance systems so to claim it was a clanner plot is difficult to prove, oh yes exept for the retaliation by the can against OT personeel, military personal that is.

However that being said i am greatly dismaid but not surprised that the attempted assaination of you CEO is immediatly planted at Clan's door. I wouldnt be surprised if it was just an OT plot to stir up trouble and make a profit during the coming confilct. Alhough anouther thought strikes me, could the aliens have been involved in this attack?

The fact of the matter is you would not recieve that welcome in clan controlled outzone area's becase OT currently refuses any Clan exploration or esatblshment of forward scouting areas staffed by Clan or nuetral personel. Untill OT is willing to even supply us with current maps of alien held areas, not your own bases, which quiet franckly i do not care about in the slightest.
    And the fact of the matter is that there are to many factions in the clan that would use that data to strike at Omni Tech bases, citys, watch stations and so forth which could easily be found by careful study of the data which you ask for. The Amnisty is a prime example of how dangerous dealing with the clans as a whole can be. Unless something major happens in the clans to bring all the clans under a central control, the exact reversal of the social anarchy you seem to crave, it is unlikely that Omni-Tech will ever extend the hand of co-operation again in fear of having their wrist cut again. How do you think the clans would react if Omni proposed that in exchange for our maps and data and allowing clan exploration and fire-bases, thats forward armed camps used for deep recon in hostile areas, in our areas that the clans turn over their maps and data and allowed the same kind of bases and such to be carried out and established in clan areas?

Not that it is likely that Omni would want to, such small encampements would be impossable to defend and would fall with in days to "rogue" clans. Where as Omni-Armed Forces has a high percentage of following orders, there are to many clans that would spit on what your Leaders promised and strike anyway.

The true deaths that occured have always happened on OT watches. OT does not allow Caners to have acces to your insrance systems so to claim it was a clanner plot is difficult to prove, oh yes exept for the retaliation by the can against OT personeel, military personal that is.
    The technology to cause true deaths is not limited to direct access to some ones insureance system. This is no classified fact.

However that being said i am greatly dismaid but not surprised that the attempted assaination of you CEO is immediatly planted at Clan's door. I wouldnt be surprised if it was just an OT plot to stir up trouble and make a profit during the coming confilct.
    Really? -He picks up a data pad and review the information contained on it-

From what I read here there has not be any direct accusation of the clans and the motives and support behind these assassins has yet to be discovered. Clan involvent has not been ruled out, much like every other possable suspect orginzation.

To think that just because the clans are on the lists of suspects means that you are the only ones on the list of suspects is rather egotistical and self important. That you think yourselves that important in the univers is so sad it is laughable. In the grand scheam of things, the Clans and even Omni-Tech RK are rather minor players, the planet and the notum it contains is what is so important and there are many others, to many to list here, that would benifit from the destablization of Omni-Tech RK.

Alhough anouther thought strikes me, could the aliens have been involved in this attack?
    Possable, but highly unlikely. The layers of deception they would have to go threw would make it unfeasable and allow to much room for error. The longer the chain, the more likely some one is to trip over one of the links. However I would not be suprised at all if some one in Omni-Investigations is not already looking into that. In an ... event... like this, no possability would be overlooked.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

And still people try to point fingers...we have a bigger problem then target practice deal with...do you really think omni would let the clan's reclaim if we didn't need every gun possable to deal with this new threat|?

Yes at the end of the day all we have todo is hit the reset switch on the reclaim database and you are all gone..dyeing for a cause you will never see again...war breed's- technology..omni used that technology to create a battleground where we can learn from our mistake come back from the ashes and become better fighters...a perpeptual war on rk can only end with bigger weapon's and better tactics and were about to become omni's ground 0 for this alien thing yet were still at a stale mate as for clan/ot control.....we have a new target to shoot at on OUR range...lets give them a nice lil welcome from the people of RK.

as for zone mapping i see no reason why we should hide the size of the alien threat from clan/omni/neut...any offencive agisn't the aliens will help us secure our world from outsiders....at the verey least maximize dmg to the alien battlegroup

a joint research branch headed by JOBE should be established in the intrest's of finding new ways to combat this threat....if they destroy CLAN/NEUT or omni(yeah right we got 1000planets togo..what do nuets and clans have?) what side do you think is next...if you think omni/clan/neut is bad at least we negotiate and have law's we loosly follow(more like a samuri code complete w/ninja's) ...you may not find the aliens as understanding...
    Last edited by drgrimmy; May 10th, 2005 at 02:06:03.
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy

Yes at the end of the day all we have todo is hit the reset switch on the reclaim database and you are all gone....
    I think you will find that it is no one switch that will result in such an event.

However I do find some similarities in the Alien actions and the Clan actions, but those are personal feelings and not what a professional should act upon.

What I can act upon is the track record of co-operation between the clans and omni tech, which currently sits below 17.3%

and i think you would find the unicorns are more then able to release a worldwide virus to curropt every reclaim...nanobots in the air can be a curse and a blessing...esp w/ the omni logo etched on the nanobots.

but thats becide the point......

as good as we all think we are some of those aliens are better and i don't think we have even begun to see there true power.
    advance's in weaponry are needed and with the crimanal sysdicate's running gun on planet
    the only ones getting the firepower needed to defend are not the ones that need it.

RK is 1 grain on omni's beach on planets ...you can help us save this one..or watch it get rolled over while we prepare defence's on our other planets...clan and neut have the most to gain from joining force's........if you want to save rk start pointing your gun's up not to the side...........

Edit on a side note...new outzones look like the unicorns may have captured and are currently holding aliens of higher rank behind real nasty gate's....is it possablr the unicorns were trying to hide exsisting prisoner's from the aliens and the aliens finnally caughtup?
    Last edited by drgrimmy; May 10th, 2005 at 12:57:49.

There are not many nanobots in the air, what is almost omni-presant in the air is notum.

Rubi-Ka may just be a grain of sand, but it is a neon green grain of sand that glows so bright you can see it miles away. That is how important the notum is.

The outzone fences are there to hold back, not contain.

There to hold back..*looks up at a mother ship*...i think there gonna need abit bigger gate.

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy
    as for zone mapping i see no reason why we should hide the size of the alien threat from clan/omni/neut...any offencive agisn't the aliens will help us secure our world from outsiders....at the verey least maximize dmg to the alien battlegroup
    Iam glad to see there are some who see sense in OT, although wioth this current escalation in threats from both side i do not see this happening, i have fought alongside Clanners, Nuets, and even Omni-Tec personal, and fought well alongside them. this i fear is something that is becomming a rarity, war is coming and the worst kind of war, one on 3 fronts, One in SL, one on Rubi-Ka and one with the aliens, i fear for our survival, all of us regardless of affiliation are in grave danger, and now Clanners must look to defending thier territories from OT agression. OT will not hand over thier maps, nor assist the clanners with anything unless it may get Clanners killed

I think there may be those in omni that would share that info on mapping if we could get ahold of it.......clanner's can't help us if there dead...if there live the options always there.....if we combine our info maybe we can find the aliens other base's by looking at there troop movement..both omni and clan are missing the other sides reports....what if we both missed somthing by 2x scouting the same area..and not looking in uncharted(by omni or clan) territory

As much as i would like to send them into a slaughter they were all omni befor they were clan(still can't understand why clan's didn't try to change the system instead of rebeling in a spray of bullets) ..maybe now that ross is indisposed a new diplomatic face might make something usefull happen between omni/clan/neut....whatever ross has/had been doing has not been working.

ooc// have the clanners unionized?......omni may want to concider a labour contract/truce w/ the clan's till the alien threat is delt with.
    Last edited by drgrimmy; May 11th, 2005 at 14:34:05.

Actually, it has been working better than you think. With the head of Omni-Pol now all but calling the shots any kind of restraint there has been in the past may be out an air lock over a gravity well. His only concern is finding the sniper and his acomplices and he seems to have made it a personal vedeta.

I to, despite what you may think from my previous statements, would be will willing to share my data on aliens with the clans but for two points. 1) I have no way to be sure I would not be killed as soon as I handed it over, either by the claners whom I gave it to, or by another faction. 2) I currently have no data to offer. My primary concern is dealing with terrestrial threats for now.

//ooc- the clans came from a union group originally, but they are at best a loose network of well clans, each with thier own agenda and ideology, the CoT is considered a guiding influence and can only work with those clans who submit to the council. this i think is ghosts point, there is no way of controlling the clans, we are anarchic, but try to do right by the clans whilst attacking the percieved threat in OT and the aliens

//ic- Although i thank you for the offer of the information if it was available to you, the fact of the matter is OT would not allow this information to be released. Some of the reasons may be from a fear of rougue clan activity, whilst others may just refuse the information out of spite. Regardless, the outzone is the greatest threat to all of Rubi-Ka. However humanity in all its glory has found a way to destroy any chance of co-operation by setting Clan and OT at each other once more. Who gains the most by this? The Aliens. I woul rather OT assisted in this matter than be forced to defend my homelands form both OT and Alien agression. Oh and by the way Ghost, my point regarding the ICC, was that it may be a department within OT wanting to gain favour with the ICC as a prelude to an attack.

i have fought alongside Clanners, Nuets, and even Omni-Tec personal, and fought well alongside them. this i fear is something that is becomming a rarity, war is coming and the worst kind of war, one on 3 fronts, One in SL, one on Rubi-Ka and one with the aliens,
    I could not aggree more. If we are to win the war that has been brought to us by the beseiging aliens, then our only hope is unity. At the Temple of the Three Winds, in the Inner Sanctum, the Crypt of Home, upon the ramp at Port Seven, I see many, many teams of faithful employees, devout freedom fighters and rebels, and pacifists, working together and beating off all the threats that face them.

Unity is our hope for the aliens, for the war that is coming in the Shadowlands, and unity, will stop the genocide before it happens upon Rubi-ka...

(ooc)
    EDIT- Replaced my mistake in the last paragraph, put "clans" instead of "aliens" originally
    (/ooc)
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

I Think stillian may be onto somthing..the new "froobi" generation doesn't have the same burning hate for clan/omni as us old timers that have fought tooth and nail for every inch w/ inferior weapon's aginst each other.

This could be a chance for all side's to Shine if the CoT would be willing to disclose what they know to JOBE i beleive OMNI could be convinced todo the same, Then JOBE can release what ever information will best help rubi-ka to the public...i don't trust the icc as a middle man and jobe has aways been fair to all partys in this conflict.

And I beleave JOBE will do what is best for the planet as oppossed to any single faction

I agree with that, Jobe does a better job as a middle man then the ICC does. Neither faction has any problem with Jobe, in fact they both almost beg to be friends with it and its administration.

Very good idea that, although the only issue is wether or not Jobe would be willing to act as an intermediary in this, i for one hope so. perhpas Omni-Pol would be more succesful using a 3rd party to investigate this issue. All i know is i dont trust OT in Clan territories when they come armed and are feeling vindictive, and would expect the feeling to be reciprocated by OT about a Clan incursion.

Elrian, considering that every time the clans have entered Omni controled territory it has been with feelings of vindictiveness I would have to agree.

Jobe, while a good choice on the surface for a thrid party, would unlikely do so, they are almost totaly drawn up in the events in the shadowlands and how events there are effecting Rubi-ka and visa versa.

ICC is out, I trust them less than I would trust a Dust Brigade member saying he wouldn't shoot me in the back.

Ghostfeather, every time i have come across one of your guards i have been shot not challenged, not even threatened, shot.

Are you puzzeled as to why we enter you areas with vindictiveness? The only time i would enter OT territory was if either i had no choice in the matter, eg, fell from shadowlands, (which has happened,) i had a dire need to do so or, i was instructed to do so in order to assist a fellow clan member. OT flood the whole of Rubi Ka with modified creatures and pollutants, send assasins into nuetral and clan controlled areas and then you cry foul when someone, not nessesarily even a clan affiliated someone, tries to take out your boss, scream blue murder that we dont trust you and dont want your armed forces in positions to execute a co-ordinated strike from deep within clan controlled territory?

As i sufggested and you agree, Jobe is not really an option, and in light of your views and i asume most of OT's views on the other Hyper-corperations they would not be possibe to investigate. As we dont trust OT personal as far as we can get a baby leet to throw them, this rules you investigating in our areas. Which leaves one possible avenue, a nutral investigation led by a nutral team reporting back to Omni-Pol and to the Council of Truth. This would allow you get get your information, and not start the war your head of Omni-pol seems to desire. Although i asume there will be cry's of bias and so on as to the true nutrality of any investigative team.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast