Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outzone Conspiracy?

Outzone Conspiracy?

February 1 29479

(FJRK) - There are important questions for all citizens of Rubi-Ka that are not being answered
    We here at the Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka are receiving more and more reports that pose very serious questions for the general safety of clan citizens.

What is the meaning of recently intercepted Alien transmissions apparently sent from the outzone? Why have several citizens linked to old outzone mining projects mysteriously disappeared? Who is the Unicorn Company reporting to and where are all their extra resources actually going?

Misinformation and secrecy are hardly new traits for the bureaucrats at Omni Tek but when the safety of the entire planet is at stake silence and subterfuge are hardly the most welcome of tactics.

It is time for Omni Tek to disclose security information both new and long hidden from the public in respect of whatever it is that lies in the outzone. History tells us this is not the first occasion when there have been unexplained happenings in the outzone. and is about time that the ICC intervened and forced Omni Tek to allow our leadership access to all information that might help in the defence of all the cities of Rubi-Ka, and not just Omni Tek holdings.

Knights of Avalon Spokesperson Sir Tristram Solis was less the circumspect when questioned on the possible meaning of recent Alien and Unicorn activity:

“The continued presence of elite Unicorn troops on Rubi-Ka, which apparently do not report to the planetary government and only to Omni Prime, is belligerent and The Knights of Avalon view this as a hostile act on behalf of Omni Prime. It is indicative of their attitude to this invasion.”

“It is clear…” Solis continued, “...that they would be quite happy for these aliens to destroy us leaving them free to retake the entire planet. Until such time as there is co-operation on planetary security and clan forces are given the opportunity to repel the invasion force on an equal footing then we will continue to oppose the Unicorn presence on Rubi-Ka”

Whatever the situation in the outzone it is clear that there are questions to be answered – are you listening Omni Tek?

I cant help but smile when I see this..... Now the Unicorns and aliens are mentioned in the same contexts so we are to believe they are working together?!? Laughable!

Omni Tek consentrates on the terraformed zones. Why is the reporter so sure Omni Tek holds all the secrets of the outzones in its palms?

The Unicorns are on this planet to ,first and foremost, fight the aliens off this planet. Why this critisism then?
    Theyre cause matches you own so try and not go all black and white please.

Im confused and disapointed at the constant attacks on The Unicorn Company witch, even though theyre harships are great, gets battered down verbally on every turn.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I fully agree with Naefen.

Complaining is easy. Acting is clearly another story. Dear journalists, please keep reporting the facts and only the facts. Stop to lose yourselves in conjectures about things you don't know.

Omni-Tek and the Unicorn elite division are doing their best to defend this planet against this alien invasion. Vast amount of ressources are lost in this war: cargos, warships, etc... I'm not speaking about human cost, thanks to OT-RK genius, with the reclaim insurance.

Again, this is a war that is going on. Revealing OT/Unicorn moves would be really helpful for the Aliens Forces have you thought about that ?

So please, think a little and stop taking any occasion to turn this into a political masquerade. I don't think the Rubi-ka citizens would like to see the planet fall into aliens hands just because of another political trick.
    Kastagueule, enforcer 207

Space Sapin

No where did the journalist say Unicorn and the Aliens were working together, simply that Omni-Tek would let the aliens wipe everything out but omni so they could retake the planet just for omni-tek. Makes sense to me. This shouldn't be allowed. The Clans know why the Unicorns are here. For Omni's interests and nothing more. Over in the Clans all we are asking for is an update on what's going on in outzone so when the time comes we can defend ourselves, because we don't expect, nor want Omni coming to our aid.
    Bushido: Way of the Warrior
    -Gi (Honesty and Justice)
    -Yu (Courage)
    -Jin (Compassion)
    -Rei (Polite Courtesy)
    -Meyo (Honor)
    -Makoto (Complete Sincerity)
    -Chugo (Duty and loyalty)

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    I cant help but smile when I see this..... Now the Unicorns and aliens are mentioned in the same contexts so we are to believe they are working together?!? Laughable!

Omni Tek consentrates on the terraformed zones. Why is the reporter so sure Omni Tek holds all the secrets of the outzones in its palms?

The Unicorns are on this planet to ,first and foremost, fight the aliens off this planet. Why this critisism then?
    Theyre cause matches you own so try and not go all black and white please.

Im confused and disapointed at the constant attacks on The Unicorn Company witch, even though theyre harships are great, gets battered down verbally on every turn.
    The reporter never said that the Aliens are working together, your drawing your own conclusions. He only said that we dont know what the Alien transmissions are, and that we dont know where all the Unicorns extra resources are going. I imagine they are probably running some type of secret research base in the outzone, and they have useful information that they are not sharing with us. Should that be the case, its imperative that we all know everything we can to defeat such a formidable adversary. In situations like these knowledge truly is power, and to keep such information could be detramental to the continued survival of all citizens of Rubi-Ka.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I think it is more likely something is going on in the outzone and Omni-Pol decided they needed some information on the disposition and layout of the old outzone mines from the ppl who used to work there. Rather than simply question them and then let those former employees talk and spread rumors afterwards, they saw to it that they became scarce.

"Fixerben]The reporter never said that the Aliens are working together, your drawing your own conclusions."

No I am not. Reading just slightly between the lines is not drawing ones own conclusions. Being a Omni Tek employee, reading the report brought a sour taste to my lips.
    The titles name (Conspiracy) also add to the touch as I see it.
    Read between the lines whilst picturing you are a Omni and maybe you will get the same feeling I did.

Why dont anyone else remember where the Dust Brigade are hiding? Could they not have abducted, killed or done something else to those workers?

Many seem to look at the Unicorns as some sort of "new" DB and Im sick of it. The Dust Brigade is still out there... In the outzones!!... Am I the only one who remember what they have done and are capable of? Im sure Im not...

The clans fear the Unicorns and I do not blame them. In a way they are your enemys. Please take note that when it comes to aliens they are your allies.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I don't wonder it brings sour taste to your lips being Omni.

As report being correct...it is. It new claims anything, it wonders. In a word full of distrust, imagination and lack of information does it share. It might be all right for Omnis to shout "It's our buisness, blab, blah", but when they mess up it becomes everyone's buisness.

And with missing workers...it's too clean for DB. Come to think about it...might be too clean for Omnis too.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    I don't wonder it brings sour taste to your lips being Omni.
    Why so agressive?

You cant seriously mean this article is not yet another blatant attempt at pulling the glorious name of the Unicorns through the mud once again? Seems nowadays people everywhere and even from all factions thinks everything su****ious that happens on this planet have something to do with the Unicorn`s.

I think those miners found something back then and now theyre history have caught up with them. They should have stayed with the corporation where they would have been safe but I guess thats easy to say now that its to late.

I think its sad they felt they had to leave the corporation. Maybe they were afraid theyre employer would make them go back into the Outzones and thats why they left? And maybe ,even though they didnt tell anyone what they saw, whatever they encountered out there decided to kidnap/kill/abduct them.

My protest against the reporters negative attitude towards the Unicorn Company still stands.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

What glorius name? Everyone agrees Unicorns do OT dirty work. And I don't mean sweaping streets, I mean the "I-don't-care who-you-are-you-didn't-seen-anything-or-you'll-follow" kinda work.

It's funny tho, how miners always stumble upon suprising things. Like back when they stumbled upon economics vs physic. Real nice find there...how much funds you can drain, before there's cave-in. Someone really made a killing on this find. But I'm sure now is totally different matter.

BTW did that omni-prime revisor left already or is he still around? I know that's normal proceeding inside Omni Tek, but talk about Grand Puppet Show. I'd check Ross shoulders for strings at next board meeting.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

The Unicorns have done enough damage to their own name, through their actions here and on countless other worlds.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Exclamation

Instead of Outzone Conspiracy. Why do you not call it ICC Holocaust. ICC is now very much involved involved in the making of these green labatory creatures from this planet.

ICC Shuttles us to their encampment. Very much like what Nazi Germany did to a group of their people, 28,000 years ago. They were sent to extermination camps on trains.

Now it is easier for ICC to exterminate us by sending them to their encampment which I will not go to I am not a fool to be clowned around with. Nor an ICC Puppet like most of you.

I have told people about the ICC Conspiracy. Now, it is time not to fight Omni Clan War. We all see ICC is the Puppet Master to Clown Puppet Silverstone and Boss Pinnochio Ross. It is time to form the ICC Resistance to fight against the ICC.

ICC being like Nazi Germany now sending us on their shuttles to an extermination camp. I now accuse ICC of being Nazi Facist like Hitler. I want to know, now is the ICC Chairman of the Board in fact, Adolf Hitler's ancestor.

I say this make a peace now between Omni and Clans and fight the real enemy, the Nazi Facist ICC.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the Nazi Facist ICC.
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Feb 9th, 2005 at 21:44:12.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by Virenn
    The Unicorns have done enough damage to their own name, through their actions here and on countless other worlds.
    Sure. Like when they boarded that alien mothership and restored communications to the entire Rubi Ka. Those damn evil Unicorns... When will they stop helping Rubi Ka`ns.
    Stop for a while and realize theyre your allies this time.

The ICC Resistance should really ....... I dont even know what to say about them.......

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Regardless of the unicorns assistance at this point in time the fact that they refuse to answer to Rubi-Ka's governing bodies and point blank refuse to pass any useful information to the clans illustrates thier true intentions. That of the survival and continued dominance of OT regardless of the cost to any other person that stands in thier way or on the sideline. If you question why we clansmen dont trust OT? Look to history for a more than adequet example of why we will never trust OT's two faced lying and scheming ways.

I dont question why the clans dont trust Omni Tek. I am well aware of all the nasty stuff that have happened in the past. Omni Tek is nothing like it was back then at this time. Neither are the clans.

In regards of passing useful knowledge to the clans I must simply remind you that the clans are still rebelling and attacking Omni Tek at every opportunity. They do so they can gaion theyre "Freedom". I havent seen a clanner in shackles the entire time Ive been on this planet.

How can you disregard the Unicorn`s actions at this time? Now is when it matters the most. People on Rubi Ka have never been more threatened. The Unicorn`s are fighting in the frontlines and are inviting every man, woman, and Atrox to fight the aliens with them.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Well, looking at the history of the Unicorns, I can not really say I am happy that they are here. Their methods, their unwillingness to cooperate with others in the sense of sharing information or providing other assistance do not make them friends or even allies to me, even if they are fighting the same enemy that I fight. Their agenda is questionable, as is their reputation. I am not pointing fingers at Omni-Tek. I have done that in the past, but I think it is indeed time to put aside the past and take a stand against the invaders. There will be time enough to discuss the future after this is over. But my mistrust of the Unicorn Company remains.

Indeed, Naefen, they resemble the Dust Brigade in a way. Superior in equipment and training, with an agenda no one knows or understands. Considered Omni-Tek but known to use brute force even against the corporation's employees. Many consider the Dust Brigade to be clan. I would not be too surprised if we stumble upon some of them soon enough.

-D
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Comparing the Unicorn Company to the Dust Brigade is nothing but an outrage.

Ok the DB have superior equipment from somewhere we are not sure of. The Unicorns have the best equipment Omni Tek credits can buy/manufacture. Other than the fact that they both have extremely good equipment there is no similarity at all.

On a sidenote I am glad to see others who believe letting past be past is a step in the right direction for us on Rubi Ka. I wish I heard more from you Daimoness.
    ((and that means I wish you had never left us ))

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

To suggest that the brave Clansmen and Clanswomen are attacking OT without provication is obsurd, how ofte are we called in by the council to repair sabataged equipment and when we get to the area we are immediatly attacked without provication by you so called peace loving and niegbourly OT personell. If it wasnt for our sacrifices defending our territory and equipment doubtless the OT would have rolled right over the top of us. I believe if it werent for the Clanners there would not even be a nuetral element allowed to exist on this planet, it is only due to the fact that we defend ourselves as best we may that keeps the OT focused on us. The invasion of the alians has done nothing to stem the attacks on clans-people and seems to be used as a cover for OT deploying more of its accuresed failed experiments on the people of the North. That being said, i understand that Ross has finally admitted that OT was wrong in what it has done and has issued a bounty of some sort for OT personell controling this infestation of this planet. What evidence there is of this i cannot say as i would be atacked if i were to venture south of the nutral area. Perhaps one day our people may know peace, but only when OT realises that we are not employees and will never be subject to thier twisted whims.

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    we are not employees and will never be subject to thier twisted whims.
    Such as having a paid job and working for the greater good of the entire planet not just yourself or your organisation?

Please enlighten me as to why you are fighting us again?
    You gained your freedom and made your point several years ago so Im curious still to know what keeps you from working with us and returning to a normal society...?

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Exclamation

Elrian the day that happens when all will be at peace is when ICC Falls. ICC Resistance combined of Clan, Omni, and Neutrals have declared a full outright war with the ICC. And, ICC Genetic Created Creations which they call aliens flying around in remodified ICC Battle Cruisers. Every lie ICC comes out of their mouth, we will bomb and terrorize a city, a territory, and a facility which ICC occuppies.

So step up to the plate. And; attack the real enemy, The ICC.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast