think neophyte greets are outdated now :\

its Experienced now

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Gratz xzan

Kan vi duale til en av oss dauer nå eller hva?...

Your having a laugh

i luv these dumb ass threads congratulating people who got given their titles or farmed them. ffs people find out who got their titles properly and who didnt. then reward the right ones. u do really make yourself look stupid congratulating such people
    im still waiting on my "congrats hotpanties" thread from one of u omni

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 186 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.7
    (has yet to be updated)

he told me he didnt farm it so i gotta trust a guy when he tells it to my face.

have fun with yer GA IV hotpanties..
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

well there is another thread stating he was seen killing angelicnova in the arena when she was wearing no armor and weapons and got cuaght out when he tried denying it. another saying he killed angelic in 0% bar in mort. one thing is certain it was given to him.

also i have been very close to neo for a long time. i have been 2 kills from neo since before i got grid armor then i stopped pvp for a while. when the top ten omni most wanted appeared i was no.6 or 7 without having pvped in ages. i got all my points bar 2 kills which i got today and yesterday using corona MK II armor and the normal gear, not using my uber smurf suit.

damn arent u looking like a fool?

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 186 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.7
    (yet to be updated )

why am i looking like a fool for trusting friends ?
    plz enlighten me
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Because your friend is blatantly lying to you, which makes you gullible?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

C'Mon guys, this is nonsense. Xzan didn't farm his title. I've seen him go steady as hell from Rookie, Apprentice, Novice, and now Neophyte. It's been in the making for a long time. Don't scream farmer when you're not sure.

Farming = seeing 6 people in arena, killing eachother, running back right after res, etc.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Basicly if you study long and hard for a test in lets say high school and are well prepared... but you decide to use a cheat sheet while taking the test, is that still cheating?
    "In Caols world its not"
    All i got to say caol if you were spamming people with tells "please kill me" and then sat in the middle of an arena 0 acs no weopon and i killed you did i earn my title? even though i did most of it legit cheating the last part is still cheating....

And here he go again....
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Xzan dueled me in fair fight and won. He no farmer. Neophyte not rare use be a lot people getting so dont think you need write thread everytime someone does for now on

Originally posted by Blanch
    Xzan dueled me in fair fight and won. He no farmer.
    He might didnt know that he fights a duel that you were planing to lose.

But knowing Xzan and how much he cares about his title why would he duel MP?

You know what makes me sick is not how much they farm but not admiting it. Sodie did get free kills but she admited it. You guys just making exucses and nothing more.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia

He might didnt know that he fights a duel that you were planing to lose.

But knowing Xzan and how much he cares about his title why would he duel MP?

You know what makes me sick is not how much they farm but not admiting it. Sodie did get free kills but she admited it. You guys just making exucses and nothing more.
    Who is denying? Who exactly is "You guys"?

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent

Who is denying? Who exactly is "You guys"?
    You, Of course garzu ;p All knows everyone in storm farms titles.

And to add to... Xzan isnt a farmer of titles. =/ He killed her honestly in a fair duel (fair in that way both fought eachother). And Seeing him down in camelot not carring of loosing it either just means he really dont care about it so much anyway.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Hajk, dunno what you are trying to do here, to defend your fellow guildie, or just be a bit difficult... well, I KNOW its not the latter, so it *MUST* be to defend your guildie, and you also added a "", I choose to take it as a small joke with some truth in it, cause you are a nice guy, specially when you wear your military uniform

I never farmed, I got my Apprentice title still, perhaps it was about 2-3% of Storm members who did it, now its only 1-2% of them left, the rest of them, the last 1-2% went to Redemption. Well, infact, those who farmed titles was at the verge of quitting, title farming was about the ONLY thing they had never tried, so now they have either quit the game of left the guild, so most of the currently active title farmers is in another guild now.

Anyway, I dont see ANYTHING wrong at all with farming.... If I would find it funny, I would for sure done it myself, but I never saw any point doing it, so I said no thanks. Besides, I have always kept my title down, titles makes you weak, and a very wanted target.

*Ring ring* Just a sec... phonecall

Just got a call from your general, he said that you had to sleep in a tent for the rest of the summer, he said you needed the training, and that you needed to know the difference between camping in AO and in RL.
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Jul 13th, 2002 at 01:52:24.

And BTW, im pretty sure Xzan didnt farm his way up the title ladder, I know him a bit, and I cant imagine he would do that, he is serious about the title, and dont want to cheat.

Oh yeah, and grats to you Xzan