Thread: Call for a Neutral Taskforce for the 'Steps of Madness'

Call for a Neutral Taskforce for the 'Steps of Madness'

Hello to all fellow Neutrals (and neutral-minded faction members).

I (we) would like to visit Mr. Neleb and his 'folks' to check out what he is brewing in the 'Steps of Madness' down there in the south/east. Furthermore we would like to 'disturb' him a little bit in his plans. Therefore we would like to gather as many 'Neutrals' as possible for this task.

I explicitly want to encourage all Neutral Organizations (The Healing Hands, Blade Corp, and all the others I am not aware off) to participate or even take over in the lead of this adventure.

Feel free to tell me (Maximilian), if and when you want to join out little Taskforce. (I can mostly be found in Borealis and/or Newland when not travelling the lands Rubi-Ka)

Envisioned time frame:
    - Somewhen around the weekend of the 15./16. November.
    - Early evening GMT (20 hours and later).
    - Rubi-Ka 1.
    - Level 35-xx (any level that fits to into the team)
    Could and will be postponed/repeated on demand.

Yours Max, the Adventurer

What we can offer:
    - Neutrality. As we clearly stand for neutrality, we don't oppose to team with any faction's members (although neutrals are preferred ).
    - Fairness. Loot (items, cash, etc.) is split evenly, if possible according to the needs/preferences of the team members.
    - Integrity. Who could you trust more than a Neutral - we will never attack anyone besides self defense .

Organisational notes:
    We are a small team of (fun) players. Our group consists of an Enforcer (lvl 49), a NT (lvl 46, close to 47) and myself (lvl 51 Adventurer). Although not specialized (we don't have high level support) we have decent take down capacity in our range (10-20 levels above) combined with a good survival rate. We have NO preferences concerning the profession of our potential team mates - all are welcome.

Hope to hear from you - Max(imilian)
    Last edited by Maximilian; Dec 11th, 2001 at 13:47:46.
    100% curious

Thanks for invitation.

Greetings, Max and other viewers of this post. First of all I would like to definetly thank you for the invitation. Blade Corp would definetly be interested in something like this. However, i do see possible orgonizational problems. Level differences can stand in the way at times. While I personally could group with all 3 of you and would very much love to, some people might be too high or even to low. Making this happen this weekend might be rough, as it would be better to give about a week for all interested to post here and thus let us know how many people we have and what are their lvl ranges, so that we may plan groupping upfront. To be honest, Blade Corp was starting to prepare for a raid on SOM and we would love to work with you to organize it. So let's get the names of all interested posted here, as well as their levels. My info can be obtained from clicking on my name in my signature. So that should take us a week, till next weekend. As for this one, feel free to contact me in-game and even though I have a busy meetings schedule I will do my best to make it. I can tell you for sure that I will be in meetins at least until 1 GMT on Saturday and should be available from 20:00 GMT on Sunday. One other person that I know for sure would be interested is our Clan Division leader (and he is very pro-neutral ). His name is Neptunous, even though I am not sure what times he will be available, but I do know that on Saturday, just like me he will be in meetings till 1 GMT. And Lt, if you're reading this, attending this event is an order . While we are e mercenary organization, we would love to participate in this for free, as this would help us strengthen the neutral community and the members of that community.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Red face

As usual i am interested in such event.

I guess that would make us 6 people in a task force, seems like we are ready.

Me: Cerber lvl 48 MA.

Smile i'm ready !

dondope the NT lvl 49