Thread: shadowlands

Talking shadowlands

i have ben playing shadowlands for the last few days now, nice xp
    But i want to know whether i can participate in tower battles or not?

shadowlands comes with notum wars AFAIK
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

Moved to New Arrivals.

And yes, Shadowlands comes with the Notum Wars expansion which enables you to participate in tower battles.
    Sage Forums Advisor Rokinar
    ARK Community Relations

~{ Advisors of Rubi-Ka }~
    ~{ Social Guidelines }~

Quote Originally Posted by aahamiboy
    i have ben playing shadowlands for the last few days now, nice xp
    But i want to know whether i can participate in tower battles or not?
    assuming you have Notum Wars since you are posting on the boards: if you want to participate in Notum Wars you should look into joining an organization which is active in owning and participating in Notum Wars, aka tower battles. Ask around, keep your Tower Battle Outcome channel open, and learn the names and ask around.

Have fun.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

I think you can participate in battles without having Notum Wars can't you? You just can't own turrets or receive org benefits. Obviously the battles might be hard to find without the all-towers channel but if you're running along and you see a fight I'm pretty sure there's nothing to prevent you from jumping in.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowglobe
    I think you can participate in battles without having Notum Wars can't you? You just can't own turrets or receive org benefits. Obviously the battles might be hard to find without the all-towers channel but if you're running along and you see a fight I'm pretty sure there's nothing to prevent you from jumping in.
    Except the 4 hour flag and not being able to get buffs from people outside your PvP range
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    Except the 4 hour flag and not being able to get buffs from people outside your PvP range
    Well I'm giving aahamiboy the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's not afraid of a little 'ol PvP flag. Think of them as stars of glory shining down upon our bravest warriors!