Thread: Show ALL name option.......

Show ALL name option.......

Okay so heres my idea.......For the Show ALL names option located in environmental in options menu,

I think you should color the names as follows......

RED:Member of opposing side,Aggro mob <IE.I am clan so Omni names both NPC's and Players would be in Red as well as aggro mobs such as Rollerrats etc.>

ORANGE:Member of same side <IE.Clan would be orange to me as I am clan so clan pc's and npc's names would be shown in orange>

GREY:Neutral <IE.Neutral characters and vendors>

WHITE:Non hostile npc's <Leets citizens of cities etc.>

GREEN:Members of the same guild <IE.Fellow guildmates>

BLUE:ARK's/GM's
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe this will add a certain depth to the game and prevent neutrals from being percieved as enemies and shot down, the coloring of things will allow everyone to know just who is who and what is what which will also benefit new players in the sense that they wont wonder up and poke rollerrat matriarchs with sticks ;-p I believe that with any form of social structure there needs to be determining things set into place that allow all to see what and who they are dealing with and I believe this will be beneficial to the players of Anarchy Online........

Also I would like to suggest an ally command in order for rebel clans/omni divisions to be able to gain official allies and to have perhaps a seperate channel that all in the clans/divisions involved could speak too both those in their respective clan/division but to their allies as well like IE. have the guild channel and under it the alliance channel <Idea?>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would also like to thank all of funcom for the beggining of the story line on Rubi'Ka 2 being a role player I enjoy this greatly and offer my assistance in any way needed I run an average clan known as The PaKk a militant clan that seeks the absolute destruction of Omni Tek and Omni Tek personell <Bet you can see why I want a story line ;-p> I believe the bombs should be relooked over it would add good contrast I believe were clans and omnis allowed to plant bombs in one anothers cities again maybe you could restrict it to a certain class say fixer? and have it as a nano "plant bomb" ;-p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an idea for a cool meta physicist nano for any PvPing meta.........a summon dead crystal basically zombifying the now dead characters body and "Raising it up" as a zombie being wielded by the power of the MP acting as a sort of pet and following the casting MP's commands until the nano duration has worn off......

Well those are merely a few of my ideas figured I would share them I look forward to seeing you all in game have a great day :-)

Thumbs up

But if the command that shows all players in the area also shows professions, there should then also be a command that lets you be anonymous and only shows your name. Saves traders, docs etc buffing classes from millions and millions annoying buffing tells. Not fun to get "can u wrangle me" or something like that every 2 minutes or so.

I believe that there is a map add on that shows you on the mini maps what side the people are on..

If you have colours in the name, won't that make the map add on redundant?

By the way, you need more than 150 skill points to use that add on.

the sides map upgrade? try 450 map skill.

Yeah it's 450 map skill- just about there as a 101 Adv...

Although I like the names vs mobs I think names over players should be removed...as well as the tab function in pvp (as often you can tab over someone that you wouldn't normally know is there.) I also don't think you sould be able to get information other than name from pressing "T" if the person is on a opposite side.

It just doesn't make sense that someone on the field of battle would be brodcasting their personal info so the enemy would know what kind of tactis to use against them or that a agent/adventurer/all around sneaky person could be targeted by an opponent who doesn't see him/her or know they are even there.
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2