Thread: Bureaucrat Convention Date, Time and Place!

Post Bureaucrat Convention Date, Time and Place!

As you may or most like may not know, the bureaucrat class has been on the recieveing end of consecutive nerfs for the past 3-4 patches. I would like to organize a socalization event to bolster morale for our class and have a place to disscuss anything pertaining to our class as a whole.

Omni-Tek, Clan and Neutrals are all welcome as this is an OOC event. The convention will be held at the Rompa Bar in Omni-Entertainment on November 18th, at 3-6pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8:00) Rubi-Ka 1 dimension.

Feel free to spread the word and lets show that there are more than 6 bureaucrats out there on Rubi-Ka 1

***Summary***

Event: Bureaucrat OOC Convention
    Place: Rompa Bar in Omni-Entertainment(private message me if you do not know where this is.)
    Time: Novenmber 18th, 3-6pm Pacific Standard Time(GMT -8:00)
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I regret that I will be out of town and unable to attend. I do urge you all to try and get Cosmik to bring his crat, so you won't just be preaching to the choir.

Scorus

I'd be happy to attend a crat event on RK2. Any crats around on RK2 and on this board?

Could one problem be that there are about 20 or so bureaucrats total on RK2? Heh.
    Last edited by dfield; Nov 17th, 2001 at 12:26:42.

Exclamation Reminder!

Just a reminder that the bureaucrat convention will be held in 12 hours from now.

Rompa Bar, Omni-Entertainment, Rubi-Ka 1

3:00pm Pacific Time(GMT -8:00)
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

This is by no means meant as a flame! But I just wanted to say that you may want to reconsider the time of such events. 3pm in the states is 7am here in europe, and I do believe that very few people will get up at 7am a sunday morning (anyone else with a hangover? ) to play a computergame.

But a crat convention certainlyis a GREAT initiative. Could anyone post a report of the meeting here? I'd like to hear what happened.

Edit: Hehe, just realized my miscalculation. 3 pm in the states is of course 24 pm in europe (cet). Still, 6pm is 2 am so a bit too late for me.
    Last edited by bobthespoon; Nov 18th, 2001 at 18:04:18.
    Bobthespoon
    Lvl 52 Bureaucrat, since june 30, 2001
    Clanner, Rubi-Ka1