Thread: Explanation, please.

Explanation, please.

I'm not one to post topics like this but at this point, I'm afraid I can't help it. It's bothering me now the way I see the game going. I've put up with it for a year, because its been getting better. But suddenly I see FC throwing things into reverse.

What's the deal with the new lag? Specifically, in missions the server going berserk at random and lagging to a halt. It's not just me -- people I've teamed with and people in my organization all have experienced the same thing. A team I was with a few nights ago had a horrendous time. I want to know the status on the problem -- what's known about it, what's being done to fix it, and when its expected to be resolved.

My other gripe is pathfinding. It'd be nice if the NPC I attack in cave missions doesn't run in the opposite direction and do laps around the mission zone for 10 minutes before it finally comes back to fight me. It's kind of annoying to be prevented from using Treatment kits because you're in a fight with an NPC that you can't find since it keeps running to random rooms on the other side of the zone.
    Aaron Simons Harkonnen

Cool

Yeah! What Simons said!
    --------------------
    Kikikins - Trader
    Aviiendha - Doctor
    AussieGirl - Bureaucrat
    Sikozuu - Adventurer
    Luminarah - Fixer
    Hermionie - Nano-Technician
    Tygerlilee - Agent

*bump*
    Aaron Simons Harkonnen

BUMP$#!@%#$
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.