Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breed balancing.

Am I insane, or did that last post not making any sense at all!?! Even if it was the wrong thread, it still doesn't seem like it'd make sense anywhere.

Anyhow, yeah, I think everyone agrees that most breeds don't have any real benefits. It's so funny how Atrox mobs are seriously tough, while Atrox players are almost not noitcably tougher at any given level.

I'll take this time to gripe that bio met on da taunter is stupid considering how pathetic soldier's HP buff line is. Da taunter should be changed to enforcer only since that's what it really is.
    Borxet

Re: Re: No.

Originally posted by Clark "Garzuperman" Kent

No, thats not all the need to do. I as an atrox would be incredible happy if that happened. But for the nano breed, I would cry for them.

1 HP is NOT the same as 1 Nano.. I personally had a lvl 193 nano breed NT, and I can tell you one thing, if it was something I didnt need, it was nano pool, I had more than enough.

1 HP is alot more powerful than 1 nano... its not even comparable
    WARNING
    Contaminated post with Garzu's own "Advanced Sarcasm". Atleast according to:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=41936

Do you see it ? I don't but hey, I'm a turtle brain, fubar, "makes chimps look like Einstein", kid on drugs etc...
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

YO! Go ahead !!

Originally posted by Sjoko

WARNING
    Contaminated post with Garzu's own "Advanced Sarcasm". Atleast according to:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=41936

Do you see it ? I don't but hey, I'm a turtle brain, fubar, "makes chimps look like Einstein", kid on drugs etc...
    Please, dont start to cry, cause then you wont stop, and we have to call whineoneone.

/me gives sjoko a handkerchief

And yes, lets make sure that everybody know how foolish you are

Sjoko the Loco is RADIOACTIVE!!

YES please go and take a look at that thread, and look how a total moron Sjoko is. And yes, he is a turtle brain, after all, we NTs are all "peanut brains"

Thanks, he doesnt know what he is talkinga bout at all

Take a look at This page and look at my latest reply
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Aug 7th, 2002 at 01:43:27.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Question

Hmm.. Garzu..

So, were you sarcastic when you wrote what you did on this thread?

*scratching my head*

You mean that Nanobreeds DO need more nano after all? Want them to get both more hp and nano?

Really can't say I see the sarcasm unless you really meant that nano is more important than HP ? So that 1 HP is less worth than 1 Nano?

Re: YO! Go ahead !!

Originally posted by Clark "Garzuperman" Kent

Please, dont start to cry, cause then you wont stop, and we have to call whineoneone.

/me gives sjoko a handkerchief

And yes, lets make sure that everybody know how foolish you are

Sjoko the Loco is RADIOACTIVE!!

YES please go and take a look at that thread, and look how a total moron Sjoko is. And yes, he is a turtle brain, after all, we NTs are all "peanut brains"

Thanks, he doesnt know what he is talkinga bout at all

Take a look at This page and look at my latest reply
    Now, let's not trash this thread as well. I just gave a warning so that people would know that you were using that advanced technique of sarcasm that you have. Next time use /sarcasm since yours is harder to detect.

And to actually answer Demios.

I think Atroxes should get more hp and get hp back faster (a lot more hp and faster regeneration). And that Nanobreed should get more nano. Not sure if I want to get higher resistance to certain roots or stuns. Since atroxes primarily seems to be aimed at being enforcer / soldier, I think that would be the way to go.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Oljalyn
    Hmm.. Garzu..

So, were you sarcastic when you wrote what you did on this thread?

*scratching my head*

You mean that Nanobreeds DO need more nano after all? Want them to get both more hp and nano?

Really can't say I see the sarcasm unless you really meant that nano is more important than HP ? So that 1 HP is less worth than 1 Nano?

Are you dense or something? This is what he said, and what was meant as sarcasm (I am the true loving NT friend Sjoko the Loco is referring to):

Anyway, ask your true loving NT friend, who now thinks heals are ok in pvp since he got his own fixer (he also said he was a hippocrite in the same post).

And how much good does he do when he proclaims as follows:
    (taken from: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=37110 )

Ok, notice the

"Anyway, ask your true loving NT friend, who now thinks heals are ok in pvp since he got his own fixer (he also said he was a hippocrite in the same post)."

Do you see? Is it hard to understand that when I said that, that it was meant as sarcasm? Well, if you still dont get it, then I guess you gotto scratch your head until its nothing left...
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Aug 7th, 2002 at 19:53:34.

Re: Re: YO! Go ahead !!

Now, let's not trash this thread as well. I just gave a warning so that people would know that you were using that advanced technique of sarcasm that you have. Next time use /sarcasm since yours is harder to detect.

I cant see how its hard to see the sarcasm in what you were referring to:

"Anyway, ask your true loving NT friend, who now thinks heals are ok in pvp since he got his own fixer (he also said he was a hippocrite in the same post)."

So, if you dont see any sarcasm in that, then you are pretty stupid, which you are btw.

It was a typo. I meant that you stated that you were a hyppocrite in another post.

Now get over it, and go and play with your dolls.
    Last edited by Sjoko; Aug 8th, 2002 at 02:25:30.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

It was a typo. I meant that you stated that you were a hyppocrite in another post.

Now get over it, and go and play with your dolls.

OOOOooooooHHOOoooOOOo That hurts

Anyway, how im I supposed to know you write typos? It made perfect sense that you made a total fool out of yourself, im not even sure if it was a typo

I disagree with the initial post ideas...namely...

"Nanomage: Harder to hit with offensive nano's, but roots and stuns(25% resistance, innate nanobot control), easier to root & stun(-25% resistance, frail and slow). "

Yuck.

What this means is that nanomages are basically resistant to each other, to the classes they tend to play, but even more vulnerable than they are now, to everyone else.

Nanomages may = frail and slow, but they also = innate nano control.

Innate nano control = increase in resisting all hostile nanos across the board; including roots and snares. Frail and slow has nothing to do with resisting a program dependent on nano-tech.

I'd like to see an inherent increase in ability to pierce nano resistance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12