Thread: Challenge

Post Challenge

Sick of people not accepting my duels in game. So issue you challenge to any clan/omni neo or experienced for duel.
    Last edited by Blanch; Jul 9th, 2002 at 12:27:05.

hehe, i just got your pinky =p
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

at least you will always have me to fight

don't worry about anyone else, they are mostly wusses (with a few exceptions) that will run at the first sign of trouble anyway. people like that aren't any fun to play with.

I'll duel you!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

pvp got abit more interesting with the strengthening of grid armor imo. certain classes are strong against others when not as strong against others. for example i did not accept your duel angelic cuase your nano shutdown will destroy me in grid armor. but on the same note zerosignal do not accept my challenge to him cuase he cant hit me. it adds abit of strategy to things dont u think? fixers good against soldiers maybe even enfs i dont know yet but weak against nts, traders.
    enfs would be good against mps cuase they cant root them or hold them but week against ma's cuase of their healing and critting abilites and diff damage types.
    same way ma's are strong against enfs but weeker against rooting classes than enfs cuase of their rage and amount of health.
    there are exceptions of course. traders still have very few weaknesses with major debuffs and roots but hopefully everything will fit into place with time

1 more kill and im neo babeh just 1 pls dont kill me

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 186 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.6

lol sure do it again but probably no use now dont have title. Need lose it anyway so let people kill me since funcom wont take the title from me. :\
    Last edited by Blanch; Jul 10th, 2002 at 03:13:46.

lol. Where is the fun in earning a title you previously had??
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

as fun as playing this game,which isn't fun at all

You wanna be a marter Angelic?
    You wanna lose your title ? Just press delete char, it's the fastest way.
    I don't have a prob with you. I don't even know you.
    But...
    Your posts are a call for attention
    You want attention, get a life and please get laid !

Greetings,

Ixari

183 enf
    Proud member of 'EVIL' Storm

Originally posted by Hothead
    fixers good against soldiers maybe even enfs i dont know yet
    LOL every class is good against soldiers

Too true razers, too true
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

Soldiers own and you know it. The other I saw one kill an eng WTF IS WITH THAT.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by Jeebz
    Soldiers own and you know it. The other I saw one kill an eng WTF IS WITH THAT.
    LIES!!!

engi can only kill if they get lucky with crits or if they have an open area to run around in.
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

if you think solitus soldiers suck...try an atrox

unless i lvl to 200 i'm useless...and i'm not sure i'll be able to cast everything i want even then...w/o imps that is.

Dooomiz - 133 ATROX soldier