Thread: Has anyone pulled a North Wind Katana yet?

Has anyone pulled a North Wind Katana yet?

Just wondering if I'm still dreaming or if these are found yet.

I have yet to hear of one, or see one.

And i know of several people trying to find them.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

oh! i found one in the boss loot and sold it in the shop...no one wanted it on the trade chanels...it was Ql80

I want a west wind too, and I haven't seen them anywhere. Maybe the west wind is a camp item in one of the new static dungeons or something.

Originally posted by Asynthe
    I want a west wind too, and I haven't seen them anywhere. Maybe the west wind is a camp item in one of the new static dungeons or something.
    I hope your an MA then west wind is MA only East is Adv only...last two can be used by anyone...east is a rare mission reward. I useualy have 3 battle suits popup as reward before I find an East wind

just got my first East wind on yesterday.....wish I had a north wind though..if they look anything like the pic...they look stunning in the pic with the blueish blade...but one can only dream
    An open mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded!!

"86 ADV running around hitting mobs over the head with her Shuyler bow" thought bows were used to shoot with...oh well

I said bow string not G.....oooh forget it...

I've found a number of West Wind katanas, primarily in missions - chest loot, or the reward itself.

I just dropped 'em into the vending machines. What in the world am I gonna do with a sword?

I didn't bother trying to auction them, the QL was typically very low, anyway.

Nah.

West Winds aren't in the loot generator yet. I've found countless East Wind Katanas already. I think we'll be waiting for North West and South till next patch or later (hopefully not)