Thread: XP after level 200 !

Question XP after level 200 !

I have reached 200 on my soldier, and my XP meter now shows 747 million XP after level 200, will I ever get anything for that XP or is it just a total waste for me to continue doing missions for my own part, mostly doing it to help guildies and friends level at this time.

sorry if this has been asked before, but Im to lazy to search the forums
    Last edited by Xscape; Aug 16th, 2002 at 00:32:47.

if there was something after 200 you'd see people 200+ already
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

And we see them! GM (200+) and developers (300+)

Maybe in expansion?

I hope they never add more levels tho, but who know
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

When they raise the level cap you'll just jump straight to level 250 with that xp

actually, 450 mil xp won't put you up to lvl 250, maybe more like lvl 202 or so...

Actually, You should 'kinda' ding, your lvl doesnt raise, but you get the IP you would get that a lvl 190+ would get.