Thread: Corona MK II or Flower?

Corona MK II or Flower?

Hi,
    I got a full set of 200 Flower Armor and MK II. Well I'm not sure what kind of armor I should wear... +980 and +49 NCU is nice, but the ACs are many times lower and I must raise my Psychology skill. Which armor is in your opinion better?

Mark II. Always the Mark II. ACs above about 3k don't make much difference, and the HP/NCU bonus the Mark II gives you more than makes up for any possible disadvantage that the loss of AC would cause
    Dest

Originally posted by Destria
    Mark II. Always the Mark II. ACs above about 3k don't make much difference, and the HP/NCU bonus the Mark II gives you more than makes up for any possible disadvantage that the loss of AC would cause
    Isn't it 4k? 3k is kinda pushing it.
    ~Chris

AC above 3k don't make much of difference?????

I beg to differ

I'd recommend Servants of Eight... though that's moderately hard to come by. Of course Living Dragonflesh armor puts all that to shame, but hey, you can only get 1 piece every 54 or so hours if you're lucky

As for MK II... yes it does add HP, but so does So8, along with just about every other stat. And 49 NCU? If you're level 146 and high enough to pop on MKII.. you should also have enough comp lit to have 384 NCU in, which is plenty enough for behemoth, highest level doc buff (don't know name), highest level AC buff (likewise don't know name) mochies for whichever 2 skills you use the most, maybeeee reduce inertia or MoP... and still have about 150 left over. If you fill that up you're honestly too well buffed. Here's the armor layout I hope to achieve as the uberest of all MAs

Head: QL 200 Flowers Helm (got that)
    Back: QL 200 black MA suit
    Shoulders: 1 egg and pads of dedication (got pads)
    Chest: Living Dragonflesh Body Armor
    Sleeves: MK II sleeves
    Boots: Kick of the Spirit boots (got those)
    Pants/gloves: QL 200 Servants of Eight armor

Course it shall take many hours to acquire that stuff
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Originally posted by Preeminence
    I'd recommend Servants of Eight... though that's moderately hard to come by. Of course Living Dragonflesh armor puts all that to shame, but hey, you can only get 1 piece every 54 or so hours if you're lucky

As for MK II... yes it does add HP, but so does So8, along with just about every other stat. And 49 NCU? If you're level 146 and high enough to pop on MKII.. you should also have enough comp lit to have 384 NCU in, which is plenty enough for behemoth, highest level doc buff (don't know name), highest level AC buff (likewise don't know name) mochies for whichever 2 skills you use the most, maybeeee reduce inertia or MoP... and still have about 150 left over. If you fill that up you're honestly too well buffed. Here's the armor layout I hope to achieve as the uberest of all MAs

Head: QL 200 Flowers Helm (got that)
    Back: QL 200 black MA suit
    Shoulders: 1 egg and pads of dedication (got pads)
    Chest: Living Dragonflesh Body Armor
    Sleeves: MK II sleeves
    Boots: Kick of the Spirit boots (got those)
    Pants/gloves: QL 200 Servants of Eight armor

Course it shall take many hours to acquire that stuff
    I would suggest a diff helm, flower helm is just plan UGLY. Go with MKII hood for a cool, goes with ur black MA suit look. The gloves I would do MKII too, because So8 gloves don't add any abilitiy bonus, just the evades, not worth it compared to 140hps and the NCU.

you might want to consider MKII or S08 boots too as u get higher.

Originally posted by Preeminence
    If you fill that up you're honestly too well buffed.
    I beg to differ about "too well buffed".

If I had 384 NCU. Let's see.

In order to do anything, I need MC/TS/MM Masteries and Expertise, which is 46 NCU.

Then I "need"...

Slayer Transference (58 NCU)
    Reflect Shield (55 NCU)
    Fortress Screen (aura) (58 ncu + 6 for the actual aura)
    Aeegis Barrier - 58 NCU

After I do that, I cancle MC/TS/MM masteries. 235 NCU right there. 149 ncu left.

So, now let's see.
    149 ncu left... I need Treatment Expertise to use this really nice 3k Treatment kit, Martial Arts and Brawl expertise.. So that's twelve more. 137 left over. Plus four-fists and first strike, another 80 NCU, I'm at 57, just enough for an essence or something of the sort.

lol I'm bored if you couldn't tell.
    ~Chris

armour

get yourself a full set of carb armour and a ablhert tank on, excuse the spelling
    takes little time the armour 15mil ish the tank armour a bit extra