Thread: locked into implants

locked into implants

Just went on a shopping spree and got myself a few new nano clusters and combined them with a few implants I had from missions. Now it seems I cannot swap, or remove any implants I have. I meet all the requirements, but they just won't come out. I am a level 15 agent, and I have a level 4 waist implant. I wanted to replace it with a level 14 waist implant I had made but it won't go in when I use the surgery clinic. I even tried to just remove the implants I had, no luck. Thought it might be the clothes I was wearing, so I stripped. Still won't come out. I tried this in 3 different stores in three different cities, no luck. Even logged out and logged back in to see if it would fix itself, but it didn't. Now I am out of money.

That happened to me with an eye implant.

I'm not entirely sure how it fixed itself, but I was having a heck of a time getting it out. I just forgot about it and leveled a bunch. About 5-10 levels later, it came right out (or rather, deleting it finally worked).

To delete, right-click-hold and choose the 'X'. Confirm.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Sounds to me like you weren't using the surgery clinic to take the implants out. You need to be "supervised" by a surgery clinic when swapping implants.

I had this lately, I was at an automated surgery clinic (the same one that I had used previously, successfully) and I was unable to remove or add any implants even though I had the necessary requisites to do so.

Basically it was a waste of credits, waste of time and left me wondering what to try next!

I was definitely using the surgery clinic. I was standing right in front of it, and when I tried to remove the implant and it failed to come out, I clicked on the clinic again and got a message saying I couldn't use it until my 5 minutes was up from using it seconds before.

Bug still in game

You havn't said anything about this, but the one time I had this happen, it was due to a bug?/feature? that was added a while ago.

Before using the automated clinics in the shops, be sure to target yourself before you right click the clinic.

Wasted over 1K creds on this one time,