Thread: Hurry Up Necron.

Hurry Up Necron.

Thats all i got to say. Necron will reign. Adios AO.

They're coming out with an open beta sometime soon. But ya have to be able to download 1.2 GB or have a dvd-rom for your computer. From what ive heard, neocron is gonna be released in September.

Oof. That game is gonna suuuuccckkkkk... Yeah that demo is a random mission just like the TLR dungeon. I can name 500 games that are better than that and 499 of them start with P-L-A-N-E-T-S-I-D. The last one is Wolfenstein 3D. That game at least has better graphics.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

im waiting for neocron myself. the graphics suck, but I love the cyber punk game world. Violence, sex and the NPCs use harsh language. finally a game that will scare away the little kiddies and leave it open for the mature players.

Originally posted by tool
    im waiting for neocron myself. the graphics suck, but I love the cyber punk game world. Violence, sex and the NPCs use harsh language. finally a game that will scare away the little kiddies and leave it open for the mature players.
    You're kidding, right?

If there is 1 thing Neocron will be filled with its "little kiddies"

I played it

AO kills Neocron even with:
    1. no high end contect
    2. Slow support

Bah dont get me started

Unhappy neocron

All I have to say is I was in beta for neo and have no plans on ever playing it again. The only real kool thing that they had going for them they toke out (nudity). you think sart up in AO and other mmorpg's are slow neo has the slowest lvling I have ever seen, plus you think BS missions are bad, with neo you'll get used to the sewers and thats about it.

I'm waiting on SWG and if it turns out to blow, which I dobt, I will just stop playing mmorpg's.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Re: neocron

Originally posted by xenomorph
    All I have to say is I was in beta for neo and have no plans on ever playing it again. The only real kool thing that they had going for them they toke out (nudity). you think sart up in AO and other mmorpg's are slow neo has the slowest lvling I have ever seen, plus you think BS missions are bad, with neo you'll get used to the sewers and thats about it.

I'm waiting on SWG and if it turns out to blow, which I dobt, I will just stop playing mmorpg's.
    damn they took out the nudity? damnit, I really wanted to role play a filthy bum that drinks booze and puts money down strippers pants

Re: neocron

Originally posted by xenomorph

How can you possibly say that you doubt SWG will blow?

Did you like Jarjar? Did you like SW Episode 1 and 2? If you answered yes on any of those 2 questions, then I understand... You see, I think Jarjar is uber stupid, most idiotic character ive ever seen in a scifi movie. Besides, the two latest SW productions sucks so much ass, that I refuse to see Episode 3 before it goes on national TV for free...

Do you have any idea how many SW fanbois there will be? Fanbois at the age of 12, that simply loves Jarjar and the other stupid stuff that has ruined the whole SW series.

JUst a fyi, i was a big SW fan before episode 1 came out... The mystery is gone, they make movies for 12 year olds now, its redicilous.

Re: Re: neocron

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent

How can you possibly say that you doubt SWG will blow?

Did you like Jarjar? Did you like SW Episode 1 and 2? If you answered yes on any of those 2 questions, then I understand... You see, I think Jarjar is uber stupid, most idiotic character ive ever seen in a scifi movie. Besides, the two latest SW productions sucks so much ass, that I refuse to see Episode 3 before it goes on national TV for free...

Do you have any idea how many SW fanbois there will be? Fanbois at the age of 12, that simply loves Jarjar and the other stupid stuff that has ruined the whole SW series.

JUst a fyi, i was a big SW fan before episode 1 came out... The mystery is gone, they make movies for 12 year olds now, its redicilous.
    This was my exact same complaint, although I liked Episode 2.

There are going to be way to many 12 year old starwars fanboys playing, it wont be worth it. I think SWQ will be a kick ass game, Everquest is a kick ass game, it rocks, but its not worth playing because of the community, the community in EQ SUCKS! its full of childern who just want to have sex with wood elfs.

Thats exactly what SWQ is going to be, only its going to be sex with wookies.