Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets mess up PVP !!

Re: Gankers Gankers and more gankers

Originally posted by Xscape
    Orbakay and Army are two notorious gankers they run in cast MK and shoot, if they get a kill hoorah, either way they run off once their MK is out. and the majority of peeps they kill are lower level ! and as I stated I dont want to do PVP when im forced to do ganks, to get worthless PVP titles. Im hoping though that we will get to fight over outposts soon, at least that will be something to do other then the tedious booring Brokens Shores missions.

If FC would make a team PVP system that could also make me take PVP seriously again, but I doubt they will.

IF I want titles all I have to do is camp MMD for hours and days waiting for peeps coming back from missions or hunts and kill them, wow whatta a challenge that is.

Titles tell you nothing High level peeps often twink a lowbie char to get titles in the arena, so a level 12 rookie trader weee. if that char is played till novice and leveled to 200 voila you get a level 200 novice, thats how pointless the titles are....

I get more fun out of brushing my teeth
    Xscape.. I'll make this pretty clear .
    1. simply don't like you . You ninja loot from eveyone.

2. You only have balls big enough to challenge a player which is 83 levels below you .

3. Your simply rude and unfriendly. Most people on RK2 have issues with you.

4. Your the only 200 that can't get a title.( Hint.. if you can't handle anyone over level 150 you can gank level 75's in 2h0 . IF you need help im sure your guild will support you.)

its kinda :\ to not win someting at 200 , I mean I got apprentice with a 138 soldier on Rk1 so please Xs , you need to try some more

X I dun see how you expect to get a title like magic...I haven't ever seen you pvp, you might wanna take some time to learn tactics before you complain, and picking your fights also helps (ie: no docs or adventurers :P ). Although I think Bedwyr told me he beat Dodge with those crappy tellus pistols, so it IS possible.

You wonder why you got your ass beat by Uber yesterday its because you were self buffed and she was likely buffed out her ass.

P.S. take me to get my damn gay hood will you! Bedwyr can't he's gone :\
    Yagyu for life

Talking Littletotem !!

LOL !! this from a guy whos hardly teamed with me, I do not ninja loot and not being liked by you is OH SUCH A GOOD FEELING !!!

2. You only have balls big enough to challenge a player which is 83 levels below you .

LOL, I have challenged plenty of players my own level or close moron, just shows you how little you know. I have fought, Gplus, Orbakay, Fitztype,uberfix,Drdank,Athx to name some

No Little most peeps on RK2 does not have issues with me thats mostly just you and your wife antideath. I hate you both and I know you hate me I like that just fine.

4. Your the only 200 that can't get a title.( Hint.. if you can't handle anyone over level 150 you can gank level 75's in 2h0 . IF you need help im sure your guild will support you.)

I can get a title just like your wife antideath, its easy just to gank peeps in the arena ! wow what an achievement. your so skilled I wanna laugh my ass off !

And finally my comment to you is BLEH !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 9th, 2002 at 20:39:00.

Exclamation Kai

LOL kai I dont want the worthless PVP titles, I once did but seeing lowbies with novice titles made me not want those a long time ago. thats not the issue, the issue is the moronic no good balancing that forces soldiers to do ganks, I dont want to kill even an omni as long as I take his hard earned XP away. Not unless that person is someone I know as a ganker himself.

ok Xs. I'm replying, even tho i had decided not to in this thread since i'm far from a experienced pvp'er..
    I'm doing the thing you think is lame mostly in pvp, selfbuffed duels in arena (or sometimes mmd when not to many gankers around). I consider it pure. A true challenge between the professions and chars, were you need to use the buffs and equipment your char after all has, and not what every other profession has.
    You can say its lame, but i don't see the war you speak of going on yet, and duels sure beats standing right outside the 25% zones of mmd looking at the other players standing there not dearing to move.
    It has been mentioned, but i think one og the mainreasons you have lost pvp is lack of training. I still suck pvp. i Probably lose more than i win, but then again i play for fun not for titles.
    If i lose against someone, i try looking at the fight and what i can do better. There will always be certain people or professions your char will be weak against, but there wouldn't really be any fun if we could beat them all.
    As a soldier on high levels you can't just put up tms, press q and be sure to win. most profs last way longer than that. i very seldom find use for tms before late into the fight.
    If you tms against a doc he can easily heal up while mk is running and kill you easy after when you lose 30%.
    If you tms against a fixer he roots and comes back in 1:20. same with other fixer profs. another reason why i like arena and selfbuffed is that the fight is to death, and not till opponent find out he's about to lose and runs for closest zone.
    Bottom line is: when I am rookie with my pvp-crappy telluses, you will have a far better chance with your nova/iec. against most profs. main reason i lose fights are usually when up against damage shields, since i fire twice as often as with nova i pretty much shoot myself into pieces if dueling a enf or adventurer or soldier (lo kai, lo shtylez, lo predicament).
    Just my 2 creds...

Lordbedwyr
    192 Soldier Rk-2

Re: Littletotem !!

Originally posted by Xscape

LOL !! this from a guy whos hardly teamed with me, I do not ninja loot and not being liked by you is OH SUCH A GOOD FEELING !!!

LOL, I have challenged plenty of players my own level or close moron, just shows you how little you know. I have fought, Gplus, Orbakay, Fitztype,uberfix,Drdank,Athx to name some

No Little most peeps on RK2 does not have issues with me thats mostly just you and your wife antideath. I hate you both and I know you hate me I like that just fine.

I can get a title just like your wife antideath, its easy just to gank peeps in the arena ! wow what an achievement. your so skilled I wanna laugh my ass off !

And finally my comment to you is BLEH !!!!!!!!

Anti has not ganked anyone except omni's ( but they dont count)!!..However she did kill Megabio for tricking people into hitting his way OE bot and telling them he would not attack. Afterward he would send it to kill them .. Thus adding to get his title.

Ok.. ok.. i know it's funny but still..
    That is why she killed him after i ran his bot off.

Xscape and i have chatted .. and are working things out .

Smile bedwyr

I dont wanna be yber as some may think, I dont wanna be able to kill any level 200 in 1 shot, what I want is quite simple a fair chance, and not being forced to do 2 things that I hate about this game, Ganking and Duelling, I find both to be booring and totally void of any fun. For those of you that enjoy it by all means continue. I want 2 things for PVP to be fun for me, Team based PVP, and a damage system that dont mean 10 minute long duells, 30 seconds to 2 minutes should be the max for any duell.

I observed Gplus fight uberfix at MMD the other day after 5-10 minutes of going at eachother Gplus started using his fists, and uber shortly after the same, until they both gave up.

To me that was the ultimate proof of how PVP sucks in AO.

yeah thats problem nubmer one that don't favour us soldiers are the long fights cause of lack of dmg and those bracers.

the longer it takes to kill someone the more the attack classes without heals suffers

Originally posted by bedwyr
    ok Xs. I'm replying, even tho i had decided not to in this thread since i'm far from a experienced pvp'er..
    I'm doing the thing you think is lame mostly in pvp, selfbuffed duels in arena (or sometimes mmd when not to many gankers around). I consider it pure. A true challenge between the professions and chars, were you need to use the buffs and equipment your char after all has, and not what every other profession has.
    You can say its lame, but i don't see the war you speak of going on yet, and duels sure beats standing right outside the 25% zones of mmd looking at the other players standing there not dearing to move.
    It has been mentioned, but i think one og the mainreasons you have lost pvp is lack of training. I still suck pvp. i Probably lose more than i win, but then again i play for fun not for titles.
    If i lose against someone, i try looking at the fight and what i can do better. There will always be certain people or professions your char will be weak against, but there wouldn't really be any fun if we could beat them all.
    As a soldier on high levels you can't just put up tms, press q and be sure to win. most profs last way longer than that. i very seldom find use for tms before late into the fight.
    If you tms against a doc he can easily heal up while mk is running and kill you easy after when you lose 30%.
    If you tms against a fixer he roots and comes back in 1:20. same with other fixer profs. another reason why i like arena and selfbuffed is that the fight is to death, and not till opponent find out he's about to lose and runs for closest zone.
    Bottom line is: when I am rookie with my pvp-crappy telluses, you will have a far better chance with your nova/iec. against most profs. main reason i lose fights are usually when up against damage shields, since i fire twice as often as with nova i pretty much shoot myself into pieces if dueling a enf or adventurer or soldier (lo kai, lo shtylez, lo predicament).
    Just my 2 creds...

Lordbedwyr
    192 Soldier Rk-2

hey well put

Re: Gankers Gankers and more gankers

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xscape
    [B]Orbakay and Army are two notorious gankers they run in cast MK and shoot, if they get a kill hoorah, either way they run off once their MK is out. and the majority of peeps they kill are lower level !

... Lower lvls.. well yeah, if they have the titles needed to gain points and i can kill them sure.. otherwise its no idea killing them,
    let someone who gains anything from it do it. (there might be a
    few lower lvls thats annoying tho...so you gain some pleasure
    from killing them )

I guess you read the PvP Ranking system btw..

I just killed Athx in a self-buffed fair duel, is that messed up enough?
    Yagyu for life

Re: Re: Littletotem !!

Originally posted by jakespeed

Anti has not ganked anyone except omni's ( but they dont count)!!..However she did kill Megabio for tricking people into hitting his way OE bot and telling them he would not attack. Afterward he would send it to kill them .. Thus adding to get his title.

Ok.. ok.. i know it's funny but still..
    That is why she killed him after i ran his bot off.

Xscape and i have chatted .. and are working things out .
    Yea, she did gank me. But I didn't *TRICK* them. I went into /pet behind mode, usually that makes the pet not attack. When it did I immeditally made it follow and ran to the other side of the arena.

She ganked me 30 minutes after that as well.
    ~Chris

Re: Re: Re: Littletotem !!

Originally posted by Megabio

Yea, she did gank me. But I didn't *TRICK* them. I went into /pet behind mode, usually that makes the pet not attack. When it did I immeditally made it follow and ran to the other side of the arena.

She ganked me 30 minutes after that as well.
    ~Chris
    lol.. yes you did!!
    GO SWIMMING!!

RK what?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

halla bedwyr hore
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

han er ikke bare hore men ei faens powerlvler hore.

tar deg hver dag lell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12