Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets mess up PVP !!

Unhappy Bye Bye PVP !!

Let me just start by saying I hate whining, and that I still love AO, just less every day that passes.

I have a level 200 soldier called Xscape on RK2. I have stuck to AO in the hopes that soldiers would at some point get what they need to have at least a fair shot in PVP, but after the continued nerfing and the awesome gift to soldiers of the 100% bull**** weapon the divsion 9 Im fed up !. The Total mirror shield that once made soldiers somewhat capable is now not worth the NCU anymore, too many classes can out heal soldier damage long enough for it to wear off and the "awesome" 30% shield can be given to anybody so chances are the other non soldier will have it also.

So now Im gonna try and mess up PVP by going full def, wearing no weapons, and run around in 25% zones once in a while free to be raped by everyone, and although some lower levels will find it amusing to kill a level 200. The adrenaline flow for high level players should be gone, leaving very little fun left in PVP I hope.

I hope more peeps will join me in this but if not feel free to shoot me dead on sight

If by Xmas things are not improved then I will either cancel or sell my account.

Thanx funcom for making me feel I have wasted 4 months playing almost every day for 8+ hours to level my soldier !!
    -------------------------
    Xscape 200 soldier
    DRscape 75 Doc
    Gscape 73 Fixer
    Scapeone 28 Trader
    -------------------------
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 9th, 2002 at 08:30:47.

Ethernal's Xscape Translation:

omg i cant be uber plz make me ubar i want 2 B th3 1rst neofite on rk2 plz plz plz plz plz

Heya, Xscape. I get to play and bug you tomorrow. ;P

Oh... by the way... you wanna pvp with ethernal? You'll dance in happiness at how powerful Xscape is afterwards...

~Chris

hehe

I never compared nor will I ever, soldiers to engis or other pet classes

If I get ganked by an engi or crat or MP at any time in this game buffed or unbuffed with my 200 soldier I cancel my account there and then !

I have a theory that FC is filled with peace loving left wing ass holes that hate soldiers
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 8th, 2002 at 21:02:18.

Originally posted by Megabio

omg i cant be uber plz make me ubar i want 2 B th3 1rst neofite on rk2 plz plz plz plz plz

Heya, Xscape. I get to play and bug you tomorrow. ;P

Oh... by the way... you wanna pvp with ethernal? You'll dance in happiness at how powerful Xscape is afterwards...

~Chris
    Lucky you Chris, i think X will sell himself alot cheeper than the last one you killed in pvp :O....Mumbles, pay for title!

Talking

ya make mirror not sux .. so I have a reason to actually use assume soldier other then my mindless rp banter.
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

ROFL
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Megabio

Hhehe I love the mentality xscape has, ok must get lvl 200 fastest way possible! The I will own everyone! Mate the rest of us have actually been out pvping during this time, and u expect to own right away ? And btw no one will care about you running around on full def with no armour, free gank I'd imagine to some ppl as being quite apealing

MAINS:
    Qwerty On ots most wanted list, considered armed and extremely deadly
    Asp Strikes like a snake...
    Wiinston Short n' fat
    Qwerty2 I'm on RBK1!

TWINKS:
    Sqwerty|WizardX|Wrandle

Muahaha X, I ownz j00!

P.S...damn u got ugly chars Q...except Sqwert ^^
    Yagyu for life

Talking bleh qwerty !!

Well getting a hostile reply from qwerty wow what a surprise !! hehe

And a doc to boost lol

and you know little or nothing about me ! or my mentality save that bull**** for someone else please

Incase anyone is wondering me and Q are everything but friends !
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 9th, 2002 at 03:35:27.

at 200 you should be decent (not uber but decent).
    but Soldiers are boring to play so I don't see why you waste your time running around and be a free kill.

So what you're basically trying to say here is.....

Originally posted by Xscape
    I have a level 200 soldier called Xscape on RK2..... blah blah blah blahblah (this mindless stuff was edited out by Shty)....*cutting to the chase here*

Thanx funcom for making me feel I have wasted 4 months playing almost every day for 8+ hours to level my soldier !!

....you are the highest level newb on RK2?

WD mate!!!

Talking HAHA

Hehe call me whatever you like shtyles, very constructive reply I might add
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 9th, 2002 at 05:07:16.

Talking Soldiers booring to play ?!?!

No soldiers are not booring to play, they are great fun in missions and doing all but PVP. Against mobs soldiers are among the very best still.

I would not play a pet class if they were invincible even. I love ranged weapons, and the soldier class.

But until soldiers who are among the primary combat classes actually become capable in PVP "read not ganking" then Im done doing it.

So for now AO is no more then a chat with a game on the side.
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 9th, 2002 at 05:12:20.

Hmmm ..

on rubi ka 2...Novice Tindstar ..
    Novice Orbakay
    and a while ago Novice Armycastaway
    Apprentice Jitta
    Apprentice Notorian

..not to mention all the app..novices ..neos on server 1 if u cant win many fights then dont pvp..i do agree soldiers need something but other some soldiers are very tough pvpers

Gankers Gankers and more gankers

Orbakay and Army are two notorious gankers they run in cast MK and shoot, if they get a kill hoorah, either way they run off once their MK is out. and the majority of peeps they kill are lower level ! and as I stated I dont want to do PVP when im forced to do ganks, to get worthless PVP titles. Im hoping though that we will get to fight over outposts soon, at least that will be something to do other then the tedious booring Brokens Shores missions.

If FC would make a team PVP system that could also make me take PVP seriously again, but I doubt they will.

IF I want titles all I have to do is camp MMD for hours and days waiting for peeps coming back from missions or hunts and kill them, wow whatta a challenge that is.

Titles tell you nothing High level peeps often twink a lowbie char to get titles in the arena, so a level 12 rookie trader weee. if that char is played till novice and leveled to 200 voila you get a level 200 novice, thats how pointless the titles are....

I get more fun out of brushing my teeth
    Last edited by Xscape; Jul 9th, 2002 at 05:36:09.

Originally posted by Kaiousama

P.S...damn u got ugly chars Q...except Sqwert ^^
    Dam man no one seems to like the bullet in the head look

MAINS:
    Qwerty On ots most wanted list, considered armed and extremely deadly
    Asp Strikes like a snake...
    Wiinston Short n' fat
    Qwerty2 I'm on RBK1!

TWINKS:
    Sqwerty|WizardX|Wrandle

Hehe Xscape is not lying, I saw him loose Freshman yesterday in Tir Arena, just standing there being killed bye a lvl 100ish and not moving a single bit

A weird but in some strange way funny move, Xscape!

Cool

Xscape:

"Thanx funcom for making me feel I have wasted 4 months playing almost every day for 8+ hours to level my soldier !! "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

hummm...ok I'll say it Get a life geek

Xscape:

No soldiers are not booring to play, they are great fun in missions and doing all but PVP. Against mobs soldiers are among the very best still.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I request Cosmik to get Xscape as the third professional for soldiers

I THOUGHT THAT FUNCOM BLEEPED OUT THE WORD ASS!

WHOO HOO!

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS!

sweeeet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast