Thread: 2 players same Name.. same Dimension

2 players same Name.. same Dimension

Look Up "ANTIDEATH"

My Wife a "level 191 doc" and now there is a new one "level 7 Crat".

NOT GOOD!!

This isn't to cool. For many reasons!!

Question Hm...

I'll check this with our database guru tomorrow morning.

Hilarious objective from Antideath's org:
    "To gank as many untitled grey level 75 omnis as possible."

LOL, what happens when you send a tell? Do you need to use the friends list or %t, or will it go to both of them anyway?

hehe...

Hey

Originally posted by Maxtor 1-7
    LOL, what happens when you send a tell? Do you need to use the friends list or %t, or will it go to both of them anyway?

hehe...
    Ok here is what happends.
    You logon and lose you buddy list everytime you long on.
    People can not send you tells. . this is a random outcome.

You wait for days after being promised it would be fixed 24 hrs only to wake up and find the issue was not addressed.

You petition several more times speaking to random GM's who promise to fix it.

You get told by GM's if you lose anything because of this issue you will not be reimursed.

Also , GM's tell you not to petition again about the issue.

Other than that game play is fun.

####################################

Note to funcom..

Thank you for finally fixing this issue .

Tell your GM's who seem to forget we are paying for a service and we expect just that ..SERVICE! These few days have been a complete pain for my wife . All the gm's had to do was to follow though with what they had told her. That is the only reason this turned out the way it did.

On i side note i will petition when i feel there is a need .Ignore me off if you want. New games are coming and your client base seems to be having issues. RK2 is more empty then i have seen in a long time. I'm simply waiting for the post bout combining RK1 and RK2 .

Did the original 'Antideath' accidentally delete the character and get it restored by Funcom?

If that's the case, the database with the 'taken names' is not updated when the character is restored.

This happened to me, when one of my lowbie characters had the same name as a higher level.

Nope

Originally posted by Miir
    Did the original 'Antideath' accidentally delete the character and get it restored by Funcom?

If that's the case, the database with the 'taken names' is not updated when the character is restored.

This happened to me, when one of my lowbie characters had the same name as a higher level.
    No she did not delete her character.
    Someone was able to make a new character with the same name.

Re: Nope

Originally posted by jakespeed
    Someone was able to make a new character with the same name.
    And how can this be? Cause he IS the kwitzhakhaderak!

Seraphael
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader