Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Just Don't Know Anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Xpie
    My first character was an opifex agent. Got him to level 6 in 2 days. Thought it sucked.

My second character was an atrox soldier. Got him to level 53 in.. oh, 3 months. He was gimped beyond belief on his IP though.

My third character is an atrox MP. He's level 207. He was parked after the pet nerf, and I might dust him off.

My main now is an atrox adventurer. Level 209 now, and rocking. Almost always top DD in SK teams (usually in the top 10 at raids), can solo well, heal well, get around quickly, you name it.
    Xpie i bet your Meta is gimp, oh wait he isnt 212 yet so nvm on that

My meta is Trox also and currently 212/10, and i usually come in the top 5 or 6 in raids. On merc raids, before current meta pet boost and with Ettu, i have been #1 DD on Patricia twice. Truthfully i havent seen many Shades 200+ raiding though but i do know they are able to dish out the damage. Gah i keep forgetting to place my 2 SL perks and 1 AI perk someplace and i cant do it now.

I am still using Skull of despair along with Sup Skylight shield and i need 1hb expertise to equip my SoD so no my 1hb isnt very high. Was thinking of reseting to AI bow but read the AI hammers are really good. I have an AI bow to switch to, Green Hood, Grasping ring, QL 240 suuport left arm symb so getting the required skill, tihnk my AI bow is 206, is no prob but resetting will take a long time.

I am not very good when it comes to laddering imps, symbiants and items for the base skills, possibly treat also, so i have been putting it off for now especially since i still do well dealing damage.

Yes a bit of the above is bragging that in raids and teams Metas can deal decent damage.
    Cboathii 220/18 Meta Setup will complete when i am able
    Originally posted by Saran:
    Originally Posted by Moocow
    cough*new servers & fiber optics* cough
    Saran:
    Tandy isn't compatible with fiber optics.

I'm quite suprised that fewer people have recommended soldiers as a good starting profession. We're rather fortunate to have pretty simple nano lines to follow, and get a lot of leniancy in troublesome situations through our mirror shields. As a new player, the ability to avoid death with total mirror shield seems to me quite a good bonus. Getting weaponry can be a bit of a struggle, however at low levels soldiers dont tend to shine, so can acceptably get through teams and levels without a huge level of responsibility, although the option to step forward and attempt to be the main tank is always there.
    I'd highly recommend a soldier just because we're cheaper to maintain than a primarily nano based profession, and have such good durability, yet there is a lot more to the profession as you grow and become more familiar with the game. We're a relatievly stressless class (in early levels you'll see enfos/ma's tank over us all the time) giving a new player time to observe, and learn a suprisingly large amount about other professions too.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123