Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clan Killing clan?

Yin Kyren shakes her head and sighs as she sets her deck to record and transmit. The sleek black shadow behind her brushes her hair, which shimmers in a glossy ebon sheaf over her shoulders. She pushes her Ash's Specs farther up the bridge of her nose, obscuring her eyes and speaks quietly, but with an earnest intensity.

Oh really, little rabblerouser, what has this supposed conspiracy babble have to do with my husband's actions and the glorious work of the Black Company? Who are you to intrude upon this debate over the actions of a dedicated freedom fighter? The ICC is neither enemy nor threat, but this is NOT the subject under discussion.

You most esteemed Clans patriots, listen and learn. One does not overcome one's enemy by embracing him, unless there is a length of sharpened metaplast between you when you draw him close. This war will not be won with words and sentimental softness. This has been tried and this has failed -- repeatedly. Learn from the mistakes of the past, so as not to repeat them so very many times.

This "poor victim" you have made such noise over... it is true, she IS registered as a clanner and part of a clan organization. Yes. This is not up for debate and we acknowledge it. But have you examined this "victim's" actions and attitudes? Has she not been seen fraternizing with our oppressors? Is it not true that this "poor, terrorized innocent" has been on many occasions seen openly befriending OMNIPOL? She claims to support peace, but at what cost this peace she so ardently embraces?

I say that my husband did well to deliver his warning both to her and to you all by sending her to reflect on her treachery at reclaim. Yes, I'm sure the lesson was painful and shocking. But I stand behind his action and say to you all that you should not allow your soft hearts and sentimentality overrule your good sense and passion to be free of Omni oppression. Do not be fooled by the roughness of the tools we must use to earn freedom for the clans or the smooth and pretty appearance of those who would see us under the heel of OmniTek, slaves to their blind greed and lust for power.

I do not know what the lot of you are making so much protest over. The Black Company did its part by preventing a degenerate from becoming even more entangled in the corporate web of lies and infamy than she already was. Perhaps the lot of you should invest some of those Omni credits you've been accepting into buying yourselves some spines, as Silverstone once heatedly suggested.
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Exclamation

Yin are you too blinded by ICC Lies and Propaganda by the time you know it Clans, Omni, Neutrals, and Black Company with countless Organizations perish. Those who do not want a peace are not glorious nor are they honored; they are ICC puppets on strings like Black Company now from how you stated. You want to know who the enemy is ICC. And, you think they are not a threat, only ICC Puppets think like that. Unless I see Black Company start massacring ICC Peacekeeping Forces they are traitors to the People of Rubi-Ka and are ICC Puppets who want to see the ICC Holocaust happen hoping they see a percentage of the notum sales from the ICC.

Hitler back in World War II promised Jews prosperity and fortune if you go on a train and go to an encampment. ICC is now doing the same thing hop on this shuttle we will give you prosperity and fortune if you go to this encampment.
    You need to read history it is repeating itself now. ICC is Holocausting this planet.

Everything you see will be gone. ICC has one thing on their little mind now reclaim Rubi-Ka. Why do you think they cut the reclaim lease. They want Rubi-Ka and they want little resistance as possible. Omni are just puppets easily replaceable, why kill puppets? When you can cut of the head and make sure the Puppet Master is dead. So wars will end finally.

If you strongly feel Omni should be destroyed and not go after ICC and you being one of the strongest organizations out there. Rubi-Ka will die. There will be nothing left except for empty buildings where ICC will colonize this planet. Because ICC Holocausted all of us which they are doing now as we argue. We need to look at ICC and history and realize ICC is the real threat to everyone living on Rubi-Ka.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the Nazi Facist ICC.
    Last edited by Kitty_Tepulus; Feb 10th, 2005 at 02:33:08.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty_Tepulus
    ICC made a little encampment for their Labatory Created Creatures. Not just you Stafano but, for all the people of Rubi-Ka. Back in World War II many many thousands upon thousands of years ago Nazis are doing what ICC is doing right now. Hop on a train we will take you to an encampment. And, there they get exterminated.

Now, same thing instead this time. Hop on a shuttle go to the alien encampment. WAKE UP, RUBI-KA!!! ICC is Holocausting us. They are exterminatimg us and they can reclaim Rubi-Ka with little resistance. There little green labatory created creatures are exterminating us.

Now, I am sick of words. I am sick of pieces of paper which, mean nothing it is time for the people to take action. Get the Nazi Facist Government known as the ICC. They will not reclaim my planet. Nor, Holocaust the people of this planet. Pure and simple ICC made an extermination camp and we hop on a shuttle to die.

And, Stefano and what I mean is that Omni-Tek is a replaceable puppet as long as the ICC remains they can get another corporation which will do the same thing as Omni-Tek has done. Sol Banking is no better than Omni-Tek or any Corporation out there in the universe because they are all on ICC Strings. As long as ICC remains standing there will always be a war.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    1 question...

WTF does a clanner killing another clanner at a party have to do with the ICC?
    Not a damn thing.
    The fact that you posted here with this propaganda and delusional paranoia is a demonstration of just how many straws you are grasping at.

Scrape the barrel somewhere else please.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

Exclamation

The fact is, ICC is doing exactly what they want you to do. Kill the same faction, kill the opposite faction; so there will be no one to resist. Especially, when they reclaim Rubi-Ka. ICC wants Rubi-Ka and will get it any means neccessary. And, wake up and smell the coffee; ICC is a corporation and Omni-Tek is their puppet, along with the Clans and Neutrals.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

HEH-HEH-HEH....It does my heart good to see this conflict. I have served on many worlds, and fought against many different foes. In the end, all rebels are the same. In the end, they always turn on each other.

I, and my Team, have come to this world to ensure that Rubi-Ka remains a safe, productive member of the Omni-Tec community. We will hunt down the criminals who are responsible for loss of production, and atrocities against Omni-Tec employees. We have done this many, many times before, and I see this as another oppurtunity for me to count coup on more rebels. I applaud the act that began this thread....it will make my job that much easier.....

(At this time I would like to emphasis that the individual known as Kitty Tempulus is NOT an Intern Ops plant.....even WE wouldnt expect you to buy THAT story....)

Lawdog80
    Omni-Tek Intern Ops
    Chief Warrant/2nd FILO Pathfinders
    Last edited by FILO_Lawdog; Mar 25th, 2005 at 05:40:06.

Quote Originally Posted by FILO_Lawdog
    HEH-HEH-HEH....It does my heart good to see this conflict. I have served on many worlds, and fought against many different foes. In the end, all rebels are the same. In the end, they always turn on each other.

I, and my Team, have come to this world to ensure that Rubi-Ka remains a safe, productive member of the Omni-Tec community. We will hunt down the criminals who are responsible for loss of production, and atrocities against Omni-Tec employees. We have done this many, many times before, and I see this as another oppurtunity for me to count coup on more rebels. I applaud the act that began this thread....it will make my job that much easier.....

(At this time I would like to emphasis that the individual known as Kitty Tempulus is NOT an Intern Ops plant.....even WE wouldnt expect you to buy THAT story....)

Lawdog80
    Omni-Tec Intern Ops
    Chief Warrant/2nd FILO Pathfinders
    Talk is cheap...

Oh and its Omni-Tek not Omni-Tec...*grins*

[OOC: You can make a signature in your User CP that way you wouldnt have to write it down everytime ]
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

[DOH....thx]

Law

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123