Thread: Bar Warp Network

Lightbulb Bar Warp Network

Why don't all you RP guilds who staff all the bars hire some engineers on a permanent basis to provide a bar warping service? Just put 5 the engineers in one group, station one at each bar (Rompa, Baboons, Dancing Atrox, Reets, Neuts-R-Us), and swap leader around to recruite a customer for warping. And of course, it would be a fee based service.

Great Idea!

Ill bring it up with the other entertainment guilds , maybe we could all hire an engy each.

That's an interesting idea, but after the party that we threw friday night where we had to warp everyone to the Pleasant Meadows castle, I can tell you that it's not the most fun thing to do for an extended period of time. It's one thing to do it for a party, but I wouldn't want to do it on a regular basis. We do what we do because it's fun and that isn't. And really, all of the bars are easy to get to, especially after the whompa changes.

Maybe someone else would be interested in doing it, but I think we'll (Devil's Advocate) just be warping when we have events in locations that are difficult to get to.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Would actually be a wonderful idea if we could get the right individuals to do it for us. Maybe someone should start a guild called "Warper" ha ha ha....

Def. something Vixen would be interested in!!
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Something I had discussed with Joeyp before he went... well yeah, anyways... it was a good idea at 14.0 but with the new whompa networks, its incredibly easy for anyone to hit the major bars now. But a direct warp into the clan/omni bars would probably be helpful for those who still can't take out the whompa guards on their own
    Sgt. Majikian - RK1 136 Meta-Physicist
    Officer of Omni-Pol

[Setup][Buy Me!]