Thread: Dead horse maybe...

Dead horse maybe...

... but I will beat it nevertheless. Bothers me too much.

Last weekend my healing buddy (131 doc) and myself (139 enf) gathered a group of people around us and did some teammissions around level 190.

As we all know, theres no problem if the group knows how to do the job. We were quite successful. The boss of the third mission finally dropped this: http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=160430.

Myself, as the only tank, was the lucky one to loot. I look at the requirements, and WOOT with correct implants and buffs I can equip it and wont even be OEed after the buffs run out.

... if I only was level 180+.

I acquired the armor on my own, I can equip it with normal buffs and implants (no exploits), I dont need any wonder-items from the expansion for it... so why the heck do I have to wait another 40 levels to frickin frackin use it???

Please! Explain me what I have done wrong? Performing good in teammissions?

Its frustrating like hell!

Regards
    Zhorr
    139 Enforcer, RK2

Because there should be some advantage to be high lvl?

After 162+ I do same damage until lvl 190, now I can atleast use better armor.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thats fine for me. Why not raising the requirements, so I will not be able to equip it at earlier levels?

Why adding an "unnatural" border, when other solutions were possible? Like in the case of Edge of Tarrasque?

***Note to Bratag***
    Please dont kill me now, because my opinion doesnt reflect yours. I think a lvl 200 uberweapon should have very high requirements
    ***End of Note***

But fulfilling all requirements, getting some piece of equipment by just levelling, not thanks to the efforts of half a guild, and then not being able to use it is... like I said... frustrating. And thats an emotion I dont like while playing.

To make it short: if you want this item to be used only by people 180+, make the requirements higher. Get rid of that %/&$§/& level thingy. Annoys the crap out of me.

Thats fine for me. Why not raising the requirements, so I will not be able to equip it at earlier levels?
    Can't raise req, you hit breed cap at lvl 160 or something and after that you can't raise your abilities at all, so lvl req is only way.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Hmm, never actually thought about it the lvl req before, but it actually made some sense
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Oh my god, I agree with Azz. There must be some benefit to being high level, something to strive for, something to keep you playing.