Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The ICC Conspiracy

Every peon is average. Only exceptances is the upper one percent that controls you and is called the player. You are mearly a peon. I choose to be player instead. I progress myself by watching every view of the "game" if you may call life and learn from other "players" strengths and weaknesses and decide for myself if it is the right or the wrong way to go.
    You OT employees on the other hand have no decision to make. You are told how to play in the way that your leader tells you to play. You can not alter the rules and change the cards you've been delt.
    So when you ask me not confuze you with any avarage peon my answer is simple "Wether you are a soldier, a bishop, king or a queen, you will always remain a peon and every peon *is* avarage untill that peon becomes the player itself."

And my question to you would be: "what is the truth you are looking for? And how are you so sure that you're truth aligns with mine?"
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Who ever said I do what OT tells me to do? You make the assumption that I am loyal to Omni-Tek. The only reasons I choose to be an OT citizen are that I seek power, which OT can currently provide to me (although they mite not know it) best, I have many assosiates that I have met over the years, it is easyer to be OT as I like to interact with them, and finally, I have grown acustomed to the cities of OT. I have been to many clan cities, they just do not suit my style and needs, they are almost as bad as the Omni-Trade district, the only OT "city" (its actually just a district of Omni-1) that I do not like.

You are wise to learn from others, but you must also learn from yourself if you wish to reach your greatest potential.
    Last edited by Knightzilla; Mar 17th, 2005 at 06:17:01.
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Knightzilla, I agree with you. My instructor back at the academy told me that no day is wasted if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

You mean to say that If Omni-Tek would give you a direct order wich doesn't suite you just don't do it?
    Wouldn't that be a violation of OT laws and grounds for getting "fired"?
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

If Omni-Tek were to give me an order that didn't suit me I would simply ignore it. For the most part however, they are not concerned with indivigual citizens. If they tryed to fire me I would just go to Jobe and my organization's HQ, considering that the HQ is not within the designated terraformed areas ((it actually isn't, if you go there and look at your map, your not on it, says player not found or something like that)). Both would offer me easy escape persicution.

And yes, it probably would be a violation of OT law. I dont think they can fire you, just excommunicate you, but it comes down to being essentially the same thing.
    Like a stealth ninja polarbear, I slip silently into the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    You mean to say that If Omni-Tek would give you a direct order wich doesn't suite you just don't do it?
    Wouldn't that be a violation of OT laws and grounds for getting "fired"?
    That would depend if was during office hours and if the orders were pertinent to your job function, surely. It's one thing for your employer to say "I want this report by Friday", quite another for him to say "I want you to wear you underwear on your head".

There is nothing wrong with a fair days work for a fair days wage.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123