Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratz Zerosignal

Congratz Zerosignal

Congratz you were probably one very few left that actually deserved the title.

Wooot honestly grats Zerosignal you realy one of those veterans who should got it first!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Neo is soo common now, nothing wowable anymore
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Legit Neos are not common. Legit Neos that havn't cancelled AO are even more rare.
    ~Lone

Grats zerosignal your one of the few that got your title with regular runs thru 2ho

Maybe i should flame him ^^
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Woot Zero! I don't know many people who deserve it more!

*Big Hugs*
    Dest

Congratulations Zerosignal! and like mentioned above, you definetely deserved this =) Next stop: Experienced!

Zero! Gratz! Way to go bro! *bows*
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Big grats Zero!

One of the people that really deserved it (if anyone deserves it)

(This doesn't mean I like you or anything, still hate you ofcourse)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

WTG!

Graaaats Zero bud ! :>
    Ipex Monkey
    Mithril Iphek
    ~Tranquility

Grats!!!

....Now if I could only figure out how to do this.....target- hit Q and ..... ooooopps I got divested.... cant TMS, damn, no FA on Nova.... lets switch....damn...no skills.......gaaaaaargh....

Oh....hello reclaim
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Talking Grats

I agree, well deserved.. congratulations

Thanks all,

Long and hard work, it has been.

Also, i found out that the game now tells you when you get a new title, how long has that been in game?

If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Gratz Zero, fun to think it seems alot of the new Neos got all their titles post 14.2 *grin*, glad to see a true Neo get it, now g orape those fake ones for experienced. not that I think they will ever show their face in a fight=)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

wow good job!!! 5 months of novice i heard you say yesterday hehe. I think all of your kills have been clan also, imagine that..
    The best part of all i like how zero got his NEO title when soldiers have been called weak in pvp. All these people saying soldiers are gimped and ZERO just showed you all if you have pvp skills you can still get the job done!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast