Thread: Roleplaying Question and In-game mechs

Question Roleplaying Question and In-game mechs

Hello,
    Can someone please clear this up for me as It's not something I can figure out for myself it seems. I have been told that Vixen Entertainment now runs/owns Rompa's in Omni-1? I have heard this type of thing often and thought oh that's great people are RPing and taking it to a whole new lvl but I didn't think it really meant that this particular group or individual owned and could set rules for other players in such a mainstream locale? I 100% support RPing and I like many of the members of Vixen, but every other player who pays $13 a month should have just as much right to RP in Rompa's. Why can't I get up and dance for tips or serve drinks if I wish? I also run a radio show..does this mean I have to ask Vixen Ents permission to broadcast my radio show from Rompa's? This severely interfere's with my (and others) desire to roleplay and have fun too. If Vixen want's to 'own' a building and Funcom wants to let them, which I personally disagree with, can't they at least use some other place that isn't so mainstream so people can go there for the sole pupose of RP with VE? There's a major lack in clubs/bars in RK and my favorite just got way too political.

Thanks very much,

A Concerned customer

Just a thought...

Liberal use of /ignore goes a long way.