Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life on RubiKa

((your so %/#¤/(%& impatient Im not done.....))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

(( oh thank god chop-chop!! get busy ))

Omni Tek had not marched even 20 seconds before the first bullets started flying towards them. A couple of seconds passed with some counter firing before the real mayhem started.
    The Omni Tek raidleader gave the "attack" signal and they rushed forward with a raging scream witch could have scared a man senseless. It had no effect on the clanners though. They were ready and well prepared. They were the best the clans had to offer and now it was theyre turn to show what they were made of.

A bladed wall witch spewed out projectiles of all sorts met the waves of Omni Tek troopers storming at the clanners. Corporate empoyees fell everywhere around Naefen and it did not take long until he heard the retreat signal. Omni Tek scattered and ran back to theyre regroup point.

Suddenly Naefen felt a stinging pain in hes back followed by his entire body freezing. He was not able to move a finger.
    A familiar voice sounded behind him.

"Your days are over corporate drone." Kranden walked slowly towards Naefen with his rifle pointed at his head.
    Kranden rounded on Naefen and stood infront of him. Slowly he lifted his rifle and pushed it into Naefen`s face.
    "You had this coming a long time." Kranden spat at him. A vicious grin appeared on his face.

A little rock came flying through the air. It hit Kranden right on the back of his head and made him turn around.
    What he saw was Tsukts foot one feet away from his face. Tsukts jumped 6feet into the air and kicked Kranden four times before landing again. When he landed Kranden regained his composure fast and they started battling.
    Naefen could feel the freeze let go of him slowly.

Tsukts were hit badly by the clan agent but by doing some unbelievable moves he managed to punch and kick Kranden again and again.
    Suddenly Tsukts wounds were gone. The man himself engulfed completely in red nanobots. Naefen were loose again and healed his fellow Omni employee.
    Together they were to much for Kranden and he fell.

"Naefen, lets get the f*** outta here!!!" Tsukts said hurriedly.

They ran out of the area and into safety together.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

lol....

just build this story up to the outmaxed klimax...
    nowhere to run!! nowere to go!!!
    this is the end of all things as we know it.....
    rk is done for!!!!

then let him come in with some ninja stuff and save the planet
    Thrimel 220/24 fixer

There is a Riot in Everyone

2 Omni's to kill 1 clanner eh.... Thats sounds about right... lol

Great story Naef.. Keep it commin.
    I pretty much suck at everything I do, so I am for consistancy. - Me

Kaidance 133.6 Neutral Soli Doc (Sexy and helpfull)
    Kaidam 101.4 Neutral Opi MA(UBER.....)
    Kaiderly 30.2 Neutral Opi Enforcer(I poke j00)
    Stella 58.0 Omni Crat (Suxx00rs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyschobilly
    I rather enjoy being able to yell at tele-marketers on the phone things like...
    "I CANT TALK ATM, I'M TANKING AN ALIUM SHIP, PEWPEWLAZERZ!!1"
    !

pfft!
    Thrimel 220/24 fixer

There is a Riot in Everyone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123