Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life on RubiKa

After regaining theyre posture Thrimel and Naefen called Turox and Countash. They explained to them that they couldnt tell them everything they were going to do but that they needed a diversion.
    Turox and Countash were perfect for this and they agreed without asking more questions. They all were to meet shortly after in Omni Trade.

When Naefen and Thrimel arrived Turox was already sitting in the center of the city waiting for them. He was using hes rather huge sword to scrape of some remains of an unfortunate Shadowlands monster on one of hes boots. Chunks of slimy meat fell of from it and piled up infront of him.

"Hey there big guy!" Thrimel greeted him. He placed hes arms at hes side and smiled at the mess Turox was making.

"Hey. What you smiling at? I gotta keep meh stuff clean ya know...." Turox answered him back and continued scraping.
    Naefen nodded to Turox and smiled aswell.

"Seen Countash?" Naefen asked and no one said anything else after they both shook theyre head in reply.

Just as four maintenance robots were done cleaning up Turox`s mess Countash came running up to them. Five or ten minutes had passed.

"Whats been keeping you Count?" Naefen asked smilingly.

"These grunts took on some mercenaries and got more than they could handle.... I was forced to help them out. Im sorry." Countash answered and looked sad at coming last.

"Thats ok Count. Were not really in a hurry anyways." Thrimel said quickly. He didnt like it when Count felt guilty. Countash was troubled enough as it was. No need to put more on him than he already had.

The four of them started walking towards the grid terminal. Turox walking first, as for some reason seemed natural and the others following close by.

"I cleaned my gun while running here." Countash spoke just before they reached the grid.

"Lets hope you wont need it this time Countash." Naefen answered but saw from the edge of hes eyes that Countash didnt really have much faith in that.

They all disapeared into the grid with a snap. Electronics and hardware surrounded them. They flew towards the Newland exit.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Countash knew he was supposed to control himself but these Jobe Guards were really giving him a hard time. Three of them stood almost on top of him looking down theyre nose at him. He was so angry hes body was shaking.

Countash and Turox was supposed to create a diversion so that Naefen and Thrimel could easily sneak into a apartment complex in Newland City. Turox had started the whole thing by asking the Jobe Guards why they wore such ugly armors. When Countash had added it was sure to be because it had to match theyre faces they had gotten the attention they wanted.
    The Guards had thrown some remarks of theyre own right back at them and now they were all involved in a staredown.

Turox were holding his sword so hard it made hes knuckles turn white. Countash was shaking slightly but everyone could see it was not from fear. The Jobe Guards, on the other hand, werent cowards and they stood right opposite to them white iron masks.
    Behind them Thrimel needed only a second to open the security look and allow him and Naefen to enter the building freely.
    Once they were inside Turox and Countash turned on theyre heels and walked out of town. Theyre job was done.

Naefen and Thrimel were both dressed in casual robes witch nearly concealed theyre armors beneath completely. They started to walk towards the lifts in the other end of the hallway. There werent many people here but they still met a couple before they reached the lifts. They didnt give any sign of noticing anything strange about them.

As the lift doors slid shut behind them Thrimel finally spoke.
    "How did you hook her anyways Naefen?"

Naefen first looked down at the floor then straightened and answered.
    "It all started with a bird whispering in my ear...."

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

"I was attending a banquette in Omni-Ent one month ago. Some crat had this great idea we should raise some money for instant medic assistance in Elysium for the new brave batch of Omni recruits that were shipped from offplanet. It was all as boring as you would expect it to be until this sexy little bird sat down by the bar." Naefen explained whispering while Thrimel started loading hes guns.

"Ill cover the left while you get the right side Naef........... continue." Thrimel cut in hastily. The elevator hummed its way up towards the top floor.

"She was in a bad mood this "bird". She had just been at some bar where she had caught her lover in the restroom with another woman.... Thats right Thrimel.... THAT woman. Furious she had left the place and stumbled into this banquette looking for someone to exert her revenge with. She was quite "tipsy" to say the least." Naefen continued while checking hes rifle.

"Easy prey eh?" Thrimel commented.

"Nothing like that Thrimel... The woman she had caught in the restroom with her lover was a certain Sandrania Montroux, witch we now both know who are. I had heard about another Montroux a good while ago and after a few "casual" questions it was not hard to put one and one together." Naefen said while they both started to run a few handy nano programs.

"And up came good old number two....." Thrimel sighed

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

The lift had only a few more seconds to reach its destination as Naefen continued explaining the situation to Thrimel. Theyre weapons were lifted and ready. Naefen spoke with a low voice.
    "You see, Sandriana Montroux is the daughter of Geraldio Montroux. The shadow advisor of Captain Marcus of the Jobe Guards watching over Newland City. Getting leverage on Mr.Montroux through hes daughter would greatly benefit the corporation and the organisation."

"I can see some nifty advantages in the horizon. How did you get to her then?" Thrimel asked. The lift was slowing down.

"Sandriana Montroux is a spoiled little brat. She has what is best described as -golden eyes-. You see, she cant resist gold,gems or any other valuables. I invested some of my harvests in Shadowlands to get in touch with her. She holds no feelings for me Thrimel. She simply sees me as a milking goat." Naefen went on. The lift stopped and a short beep sounded.

Naefen and Thrimel both bent down to be smaller targets should all hell break loose. Fortunately, all lights were off and no one to be seen.
    "She shouldnt have let me know where she lives. Somewhere in this apartment lies the complete member list of the shadow advisors. With that list we will have full coverage on who makes the decisions for the Jobe Guards in Newland City.
    Lets go find those papers." They both started walking slowly into the apartment as Naefen finished whispering.

The apartment was just like Naefen expected it to be. Captain Marcus had received quite a few decorations throughout hes career and was not shy to show them off. Monters of glass were full of them. Other than the glass monters the decoration was simple in a expensive way. After a few minutes they found the captains safe in hes office.

"Why do they still think its a good idea to hide it behind a painting?" Thrimel asked and smiled.

Thrimel was a wizard with safes. There was not the safe in the univers he couldnt open. Naefen looked at himself as a decent safe-cracker but watching Thrimel work was like watching a master. Thirty seconds later the safe was opened. Inside a small folder lay beneath a stone. The stone was red and nothing like any of them had ever seen before. They grabbed both folder and stone.

*clap.......clap.......clap......clap............. ..clap.................................clap*
    The lights were turned on.

Two women came gliding into the room. One was Sandriana Montroux. She was wearing a yellow dress with white linings and yellow high heels. Her hair was adorned with white ribbons. Naefen and Thrimel almost smiled seeing her but the smile on her face prevented them. She was the one clapping aswell.
    The other woman was slender and looked agile for a Solitus. She wore a black catsuit and held a set of daggers that looked frighteningly sharp. She smiled aswell.... In anticipation it seemed. Naefen had seen her before.

"Miss Montroux." Naefen said and bowed. Thrimel nodded slightly aswell.

"Mr Noodle. I believe you have met Catfight here." She said devilishly smiling and pointed to the catsuit clad woman.

"I have." He answered and nodded to her aswell. She just stood there keeping her smile intact.

"The bird?" Whispered Thrimel

"Yes. A bird of prey as it seems." Naefen whispered back.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Silence lay over the room as a heavy blanket. It lasted several seconds as the four stood there staring at eachother with faces carved in stone.

"I wonder how the corporation will react when they hear two of theyre employees have broken into a Guard Captains apartment Naefen?" Sandriana spoke. There was more than a hint of threat to her voice.

"I understand Im not the only one playing games in this room Ms Montroux. You are trying to create disturbance between Omni Tek and the Jobe Guards so that the Neutrals will hire more of them arent you? Finally leading to more awards for your father and more credits for your family at the same time." Naefen answered. It seemed to irritate her slightly but only for half a second.

"Very good Naefen...." She started.

"You mean Im not your little Nickie anymore?" Naefen cut her off.

Sandriana made a small grimace. It seemed those days were gone. Thrimel let out a short and dry laughter.

"As I was saying Naefen. Your a clever man but unfortunately, for you, your games are over" She finished.

Naefen folded hes hands infront of himself. The black catsuit clad woman, Catfight, pointed one of her knifes straight at him from across the room as a warning. At the same time her eyes went fully dark. She was an undead alright.... a Shade as they were called. Very dangerous.

"Jobe Guards eh?" Thrimel said.
    "Your training is one of the best there is Ive heard" He went on.
    "You know.... there was a time when we didnt even have access to places like where you train your grunts." He stared straight into Catfights black eyes.

"Your point if there is one?" Catfight hissed back at him never taking those black eyes off him.

Naefen pressed one of the concealed buttons on hes glove. To Sandriana`s surprise her jewel earings started glowing faintly.
    She instantly reached for them.

"Thats not a good idea Ms Montroux." Naefen quickly stopped her.

"What is this? What kind of hokus pokus is this?" She spoke fast, sensing the disaster.

"You just couldnt prevent yourself from wearing the jewels I gave you could you? Dont look so disapointed.... They are worth a fortune just like I told you. Only thing I didnt tell you was that a friend of mine have modified them slightly. Should I press this little thingy in my palm one more time they will remove your head.... Very painfully aswell I might add." Naefen spoke calmly. He had never trusted her. It had been to easy all along.

Catfight turned towards Sandriana for a heartbeat but it was all they needed. Thrimels cloak disapeared as thousands upon thousands of blue electronic particles surrounded hes body. With an incredible speed he drew hes alien guns and opened fire on Catfight. She dodged all hes bullets but one and came for him fast. Naefen disapeared.

In the same second as Naefen became invisible a short "bleep" sounded from Sandriana`s earings. Shortly thereafter her brains colored the entire room. Her lifeless body fell to the ground.

Thrimel fired again and again after Catfight. She, in turn, dodged most of hes bullets and slashed out for him time after time. It was like watching a dance of death. They were standing in the middle of the room up close dodging bullets and lightning fast stabs. Naefen appeared and placed a bullet directly in the chest of Catfight. This was what she had been waiting for. She leaped through the room for him and stabbed him hard in the throat three times. He was down on hes knees in a second but managed to lift hes rifle and put another bullet in her gut that stunned her. Thrimel took the opportunity to empty hes guns at her. She was struggling now.

Naefen disapeared in a dark cloud of nano technology once again. When Catfight came back to her senses only Thrimel and her appeared to be in the room. She was severly wounded now and started running for the door. Thrimel ,with freshly loaded guns shot out both her kneecaps and she fell. She turned towards him and hissed at him using her black eyes to frighten him. Thrimel was not easily frightened though. Suddenly, as if a third eye appeared between her two normal ones, Naefen shot her straight in the forehead. Another brain painted the room in all sorts of disgusting colors.

The two of them stood there for a couple of seconds listening to the footsteps in the hallway. They were running footsteps.

As Naefen held out the file with the names they were after it ignited by it self and burnt to nothingness within a second.
    They looked at eachother and shook theyre heads.

"Want grid now?" Thrimel asked.

Naefen nodded and they were inside the grid shortly after.

"Shes gonna come for us Thrimel." Naefen said as they exited in Rome Red.

"I know a place they wont get to us easily." Thrimel replied.

"Follow me Naefen."

The fixer grid amazed Naefen every single time he entered it.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Wednesday
    Perpetual Wastelands

The sunlight had just hit the ground where Naefen and Thrimel appeared out of thin air. They quickly secured the area and found it to be utterly deserted. Perpetual Wastelands was about as far away from any Jobe Guards they could get. None of them believed it was far enough though.

Naefen pulled up hes comlink.
    "Slesken you there?"

The answer came quickly.
    "Im here Naefen. Ready as ever."

Thrimel and Naefen both sat down and started loading theyre weapons.
    "You sure they gonna come for us Naefen?" Thrimel asked.

"As sure as I can be. Once Sandriana is fully rested shes gonna want revenge. And we still have something that belongs toher father." Naefen held up the strange stone.

"Yeah thats got to be worth some serious credits." Thrimel answered while rising to hes feet. He started running a series of nano programs. Naefen decided to do the same. Better to be safe than sorry.

They waited ten minutes staring at theyre map monitors. Suddenly dots started appearing. They were coming fast. Naefen and Thrimel both could see atleast twelve Yalmahas flying towards them.
    "This is gonna be tight." Thrimel almost whispered.

Out from the Yalmahas stepped Sandriana Montroux and what now seemed to be about twenty Jobe Guards. They started walking calmly towards Naefen and Thrimel.

Sandriana looked su****iously around making sure there were`nt any hidden troops around.
    "It ends here Naefen! Hand over the stone and we will make it quick and painless!" She shouted from behind a wall of Jobe Guards. She were`nt wearing any jewels now..

Naefen held up the stone infront of himself.
    "Where have your father found this stone Sandriana!?" He shouted back to her.

"Thats none of your business! Hand it over!!" She shouted again.

Thrimel took a small step forward.
    "Hey guys. Have you ever been this far north before?" He asked the Guards with a wide smile on hes lips.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

((OOC NIce story u cant forget kranden :P)
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

((hmmm would I have Naefen cooperate with Kranden? A Silverstone slave-terrorist-criminal?? Maybe next time For now we are so set on different sides if the fence its impossible..... Maybe if its ok I shoot you in the story though ))

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    ((hmmm would I have Naefen cooperate with Kranden? A Silverstone slave-terrorist-criminal?? Maybe next time For now we are so set on different sides if the fence its impossible..... Maybe if its ok I shoot you in the story though ))
    ((OOC: Bang bang))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

((( Can i jump in with some ninja stuff and kick Sandriana brains out in the next chapter? :P )))

The Jobe Guards sent some sideways looks at eachother from Thrimel`s question. Only Sandriana stared constantly at Thrimel and Naefen. Her eyes were filled with hate.

"Its ok Slesken. You can come out now." Naefen spoke out loudly.

The Jobe Guards started looking around for hidden persons once more. Sandriana wore a disgruntled expression on her face.

"You wouldnt. You couldnt... I know its fast but it cant be THAT fast!!!" She said loudly. Her eyes flickering accross the landscape.

Small glimmers started to appear around them. Electrically charged nanobots building something. Building several somethings actually.

"Your guards have the finest training the Shadowlands can offer Ms. Montroux. But they never experienced the dirty fighting we Rubi Ka`ns are capable of. The place you are at now is what we call a "grid-exit". A grid exit is not the kind of place you want to barge in on being confident about your numbers." Thrimel said. Hes smile was still wide.

As hes words came out the glimmers took shape fast.

When Naefen and Thrimel had decided to go to this very spot Naefen had called up Slesken. Slesken was another fixer in the Disciples of Omni Tek and he had brought many into the special fixer-grid.
    Turox, Harios, Lordnikon13,Countash,Theylron, Kingofpain, Dialeet, Evilprincess, Lyci, Sanceene, Anokatiki, Ganiscol, Princessevil and even a few more appeared out of the glimmers who now died away and gave room to the fully armed Disciples.

"You loose..." Naefen said to Sandriana just before Lordnikon13 ran up to her and sliced her in two just below her arms.

The battle itself was short but intense. Everyone ended up with wounds but it was a clear victory for the Disciples. On the ground lay the Jobe Guards one lesson wizer.

Lyci, a nano-mage doctor, leaned over a dying Guard and started healing him. As soon as he was well enough to run she leaned towards him and whispered in hes ear.

"Your place is in Newland not out here running errands for a spoiled girl."

He was never to be seen again.

As the Disciples started to disapear again, either through grids or by feet, Naefen walked up to Thrimel agan. They smiled briefly to eachother.

"Ill take this to HQ." Said Naefen and held up the stone they had taken from Captain Montroux`s office.

"Maybe Banishedsoul can figure out what it is." He added as he turned away.

" Are you gonna tell him what weve done?" Thrimel asked to hes back.

"Might aswell...... Im sure he already knows anyway...." Naefen answered as a black cloud of nano energy engulfed him and made him dissapear.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

As the nano energy doze of into nothingness,Thrimel walked over to a small stone and sat down on the ground,leaning his back to the stone. He holstered his "still pretty warm" pistols and gazed over the fast rotting bodys of the jobe guards.
    As he adjusted his sitting posision,he felt a heavy sting in the left side of his ribs. He carefully put his hand on the rib and found a deep rift in his chestplate with
    blood gushing out of it.

"You`re getting slow Mattrim" he said to himself,with a small grin on his face.

His reflexes and speed usualy took care of most of his defence in battle,but these jobe guards had not been easyest opponents to handle.

"Well,heh... its nothing alittle hot can`t handle...

He slowly moved into standing posision,and started to run some nano programs.
    As the red glimmer of the nanobots faded out,the bleeding slowly came to an end.
    Both the wound and the pain was gone.

"Dammit! It seem like every time i fix this armor,people cant wait to take a shot at me"
    "Looks like i have to nag the engineere appartment once more"
    lets just hope Naefen gets his stuff sorted out..... and dont get me into anymore truble. somehow he knew this wasnt the last time.
    The last thought brought a smile to his face.
    Good old Mr.Noodle

As the final body rot away,Thrimel found himself alone.
    Well... they were`nt that much of company anyway,he thought to himself.
    He sat down again and made himself as comfy as possibe.
    "Much better" he said to himself.
    He found himself kinda beat after the battle,and even tho he hated to admit it,he felt tired. He checked his monitor,to see if anyone was around..
    "Offcourse not. Youre in the middle of nowere dude"
    A short nap couldnt hurt? He turned down the volume on his transmitter,and gazed up on the sky above......zzzzzzz

*Footstep*
    Somewere between the dream world and the real world Thrimel`s eyes opened in a flash.In the quarter of a second,he threw himself to the side,just as a bullet deflcted of the stone he had been leaning on. As he rolled over,he pulled his pistols, and sprung up on one knee pointing his pistols in the direction he thought the bullet had come from. ....nothing?...
    He glimsed at his monitor for half a sec. ...nowone...
    It was dead quiet. Thrimel held his breath,and sharpend his ears.
    The only thing he could hear was the small breaze he had enjoyed while resting,and the thin high pitched tone from the energy flowing trough his fully loaded kyr'O duals.
    Every second felt like an hour. He felt a chill running down his back,still a bit groggy from the nap,and not a single nano program running.

"Show youreself you damn coward!"

In a split second his eyes cought a black siluette about 50 feet away from him.
    He threw himself to the left... Zzzap... He felt the stinging warm kiss of a aimed shot penetrating his right shoulder. The hit made him loose his balance for a second,and the smooth evade manuver failed.Instead of landing on the side ready to fire,the punch of the bullet made him turn over in mid air,landing on his back. he straitend out his left arm at the silluette and pulled the trigger.
    A huge amount of energy flashed out of the pistol. After relasing the first burst,he did a flip with his legs that took him from laying on the back and up to standing posision. He couldnt realy se more than a siluette,but that was all he needed anyway.He triggered his reflexes,and a blending green glimmer of nano energy sorounded him. Aiming for the body,he relased full offence. Dodgeing most of the bullets,but still taking alot more hits than normal.

Zzzap! The hit felt like a yalm had hit him at top speed,as a bullet hit dead center at his chest. He flew trough the air,landing on his back and sliding a couple of feet before he stopped.
    His vision was blurry,and everything was spinning.
    "Beaten?"
    It cant be....?

He gazed at the sky... slowly turned his head over to the side...
    The only sound was his phanting breath,and light footsteps slowly closing in from the side...

In a blurry haze between dream and reality,his thoughts spun in wild confusion.
    "This is no regular hit.... the pain is to intense"
    "Is this how it ends"?

"Finaly we will meet again bro",he wispered to himself,as reality started to fade away....and he sarted to let go.....

*.....matt.....* ....Mattrim....*...

somewhere deep in his mind he heard a familliar voice calling his name..

The moment froze.....
    Last edited by thrimel; Feb 17th, 2005 at 15:21:47.
    Thrimel 220/24 fixer

There is a Riot in Everyone

......meanwhile........
    Wednesday Evening
    Coast of Peace
    Disciples HQ Reasearch Facility

Banishedsoul was working late as usual. Hunched over his workbench in deep consentration an usual. All his skills were needed for the items he made for his troops these days.

"Still alive General?" He spoke without turning. Still fully consentrated on the parts lying infront of him.

Naefen had walked silently into the room. He would not risk disturbing the President of the organisation...........again. He was startled by Banishedoul starting to speak since there was no sign he even knew he was there. Thinking it over though he figured the President had probably known even as he stepped through the main door.

"Yes, still alive President." Naefen answered quickly.

A click came from the workbench and Banishedoul exhaled hearably.

"May I make a suggestion General?" Banishedsoul asked still not facing Naefen.

Naefen closed hes eyes and held his breath for a couple of seconds before answering. He knew this meeting was going towards a much more formal course than he had planned.

"Most certainly........Sir." Naefen said finally.

Another click sounded from the bench as Banishedsoul fitted another piece of the puzzle infront of him.

"I suggest you leave the business of the neutral guards alone in the future. We have a good standing with them and we want to keep it that way. No need to be causing............ unwanted disruption. Do I make myself clear?" Yet another clicking sound came from the table at the end. There was not a hint of tension in the voice of Banishedsoul but at the same time Naefen knew this was a order he expected to be followed.

"Understood. There will be no unwanted tension President." Naefen answered. Keeping it short not to sound anything but obedient.

Banishedsoul finally turned around. He was smiling witch usually was a signal that the formal part of this meeting was over.

"So why have you come up here anyways?" Banishedsoul asked curiously.

Naefen pulled up the stone he had gathered from Captain Montroux`s office safe.

"I have found this stone and it is a material I have never seen before." Naefen reached the stone towards Banishedsoul while saying it.

"Let me have a closer look then." Banishedsoul answer and took it. He held it up infront of hes face while staring intesively at it.

"Strange....... very strange." He almost whispered.

Banishedsoul started to walk towards hes workbench yet again. He placed the stone on it and turned to Naefen yet again.

"I dont recognize it either. I will have to look closer at it before I can be sure of anything. A good thing you brought it here Naefen. Ill let you know once I find out what this really is." He spoke noticeably on a better mood.

"Ill call it the day then President. Good night." Naefen spoke and left.

"Good night General." Banishedsoul answered.

Left alone in the research facility Banishedsoul turned towards the bench yet again grabbing the stone resting there. He held it up to hes eyes once again staring at it.

"Just like I planned." He whispered to himself.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

.....MATTRIM!.....

Young mans voice: "Mattrim?"

Old mans voice: "Who are you? Where did you come from?"

Female voice: "Dont go so hard on him Jonathan"

Young mans voice: "Where are you Matty?"

Old mans voice: "He`s nothing but a cry baby"

Young mans voice: "Tell me where you are"

Old mans voice: "You always get him into truble,and im so sick and tired of him always covering up for you"

Female voice: "its Ok to cry Matt......

Young mans voice: "Matty!".... Ma...

Unknown voice: "You there! stop!"

Old mans voice: " Its youre faoult boy! Its all youre faoult..."

Young mans voice: " Run Matt!!! Ruun!!"

*GUNSHOTS*

Thrimel: Nooooo!!

Old mans voice: "It should have been you lying in that coffin boy... not Astron....

Thrimel: " i didnt mean to..... im so sorry.... Father?...

Old mans voice: "Stop Crying!...And stop calling me father....You are no longer my son...You where never my son.... Get away from my face stranger"

Thrimel: "Father!!.....Its not my fault!!

Young mans voice: "I love you brother......Now get up on youre feet!....Youre not dead till i say so!....Until then... FIGHT!

Thrimel: ASTRON!!!!

Thrimel opened his eyes...slowly turned his head towards the footsteps. He could see his opponent now,,just 5 feet away.
    The blending orange coulor of the faithfull agent filled his eyes. The agent pointed his Kyr rifle at Thrimels head. A thin hidious laughter came from inside the orange helmet...

"Youre old man was right.. You are no big deal"

<My old man?> A furious rage ran down Thrimel`s spine..
    Then everything happened at once...

Thrimel triggered a first aid stim. He kicked out at the agents kneecap at the same time as he threw himself aside. The agent went out of balance and the shot barly missed Thrimels head..
    The agent screamed in pain,as he went down on his knee`s cousing the pain even stronger. The kick had broken his leg backwards at the oppositt direction of the knee.
    Thrimel rolled a few feet on the ground before he flipped up into standing posision. He`s eyes was glowing blood red,as he pointed his pistols at the screaming agent. The pain from the shot in the right arm was forgotten. He saw nothing but the agent. Heard no sound exept the agents scream. Everything else was locked out.

"COME ON YOU PIECE OF **** CLAMMER!!!"

The agent swang his rifle around,but to no use. Before he got halfway around,Thrimel unleashed hell...
    He fired over and over again. The agent was thrown backwards ,and still taking shots in mid air.
    Thrimel walked slowly towards his foe half laughing,and half screaming in anger. The lifeless body of the clan agent hit the ground,but Thrimel fired on.
    Standing above the dead body,he fired the last shots, as both his pistols ran out of ammo.

He stood there phanting....Still holding his Kyr`s pointed at the corpse...
    He fell to his knee`s... Still badly wounded...
    Thrimel executed both of his HoT programs,as his thoughts spun in wild confusion.

"My old man wants me dead now?"

He still saw the images in his head. The same images he saw every night,in every dream.....

"Astron"....

His breath became faster. He filled his loungs to the maximum,and screamed at the horizion.

"IT `S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!"
    Thrimel 220/24 fixer

and now i know another wordi can use...

sorry
    Thrimel 220/24 fixer

((( nice story ... but can i really PLEASE jump in with some ninjah stuff and help u guys or whatever )))

((You said the magic word now wait and see. Dont be so impatient )

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Thursday Morning
    Rome Blue

Naefen had stood up early this morning to do some shopping. Instead of cereals, groceries, milk, and bread Naefen`s shopping list was ammo, stims, and other supplements used in the art of killing and preventing to be killed yourself.
    Just as he was finished loading up on some brand new stims that recharged his nanopool a voice sounded throughout the city of Rome.

"The clans are attacking Russian Alliance. All Omni Tek personel available for combat requested at site."

It was a calm and gentle female voice. The message it carried was very serious though.

Naefen started running towards Rome Red district and the grid terminal he knew was there. He saw a few others racing the same direction aswell. He reached the terminal at the same time as Tsukts, a fellow Omni Tek employee, a Martial Artist.

"Wanna go in alone or in team Tsukts?" Naefen asked him.

"Ill go solo this time Naefen. See you out there." Was his reply and before anything more could be said he was gone. Drawn into the grid.

A few minutes later Naefen was at the rendevouz site with a increasing number of Omni personell. They had all heard the scouts talk of a large clanner force in the progress of destroying Russian Alliance`s towers one by one. Goin in before more Omni Tek troops came would have been suicide. They decided to prepare themselfes and wait a little while longer.
    Nano programs ran in every direction making a bizarr scenery. Lights of all different colors flashed about making a beautiful display around war-clad troopers armed to theyre teeth. This was gonna be a huge conflict.

After a short while the number of people were even on both sides and they all started marching towards the tower base. Clan scouts were seen in the horizon briefly before they disapeared again. The clanners knew they were coming. They werent hiding it either.

"Docs and Crats to the rear!!! If you can deal with massive damage you come stand by my side up front asap!!!" The raidleader shouted.

Omni Tek was marching. The clans were ready.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

((( man, u always gimme such a little roll )))

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast